Yankee Candle TSV 6/1/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hanna candles are the soy ones I used to buy from Q. I haven't tried Milkhouse so it's good to know you rate them.

I will watch the launch of the tsv but, after receiving a flyer from the Q, I see there are 2 packs of 12 tea lights in the set and, even worse, they are scented. I don't use tea lights but, if I buy wax tarts, could manage to make use of unscented ones. I don't use or see the point of scented tea lights, so don't know whether I will be purchasing what would be an otherwise tempting tsv. I still have scented tea lights (Prices) which I either use to scent my drawers, or give as gifts.

I only ever burn tumblers and never have a problem with mushrooming/soot - I did have problems with jars mushrooming in the past though - how odd.
I believe yankee doodle are the UK wholesale importers and you'd have to contact them about a wholesale account (something rings a bell with the whole Kringle fiasco last year) - I reckon Q import theirs separately though.

Also - why no "A Child's Wish" or "Paradise Spice" in the TSV? They're also Q1 fragrances. I'm gutted that Golden Sands is US Exclusive and will be keeping an eye on yankee scents 4 u for it to come in stock.

What was the "Kringle fiasco" ?? I buy as many Kringle candles (son of Yankee) now as Yankee, I don't like the big sets as I would get fed up with the same smell..I cut up any votives that I get cheap and use them in the wax tart burner...favorites at the moment are Cozy Cabin, White Linen & Lace and Gift of Kings.

daydreamer

I love Cozy Cabin too. Other Kringle favourites are Gingerbread, Cherry Blossom, Watercolours, Pineapple & Coconut (in summer) and Blueberry.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I can't believe the Auto Delivery of the large jars sold out so quickly. QVC usually have this as a TSV, hope they sell it again at some point :-(

I bought the Hanna soy candles, I got the little jars that came with the organza bags and the bigger ones that had the fab boxes. I liked some of the smells but thought other were really yucky.i remember the plum one was gorgeous.
Another set was based on apples and was things like toffee apple, apple pie and something else apple based, they were beautiful. I wish I could replace them

Latest posts

Back