Yankee Candle TSV 31/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
The Next Yankee Candle Tsv is on the 31/10/2015. This should be the scenterpiece Tsv :)

Excellent as I can definitely resist. Aren't the advent calendars full of individual tea lights which work out really expensive?

Yes, I will be resisting too as I bought a YC carousel advent calendar for myself this year.

I think these have been especially designed for QVC.

Excellent as I can definitely resist. Aren't the advent calendars full of individual tea lights which work out really expensive?

Yes, I was given one last year - it was nice but so boring; there were 3 scents in there, so it was so repetitive.... not worth the money they cost.

Boots have Yankee candle advent calendars £20 each but along with loads of other Yankee on 3 for 2 offer

I like having a YC advent calendar. I had one last year. Although more expensive than a chocolate one, I find them more enjoyable.

Although I won't be buying because I have my adventures calendar, I like that this is a different TSV for a change (instead of a trio of large jars or a collection of tealights & samplers).

I am very over Yankee Advent calendars having bought them for a few years. As nice as they are they are actually very expensive when you look at what you are actually getting. My plan is to treat myself to one large jar, l like the new Berry Trifle but 'Seasons of Peace'is going to be one of the fragrances of the month in December. I might go for that because it is beautiful.

Borrrrrrrrrinnngggggg.

Gee, I really have saved a lot of money on Yankee TSVs this past year, not one has been exciting or different.

Really Really pissed off with such a CR*P TSV! My husband said he would buy me the scenterpiece for Christmas. I have got one from the Yankee Website but this TSV is pathetic. They have had months to plan it and this is the best they could do.

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Festive Advent Calenders
Item Number: 704700
QVC Price: £36.50
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £5.95

This beautiful set of two advent calendars each feature an eight-sided design with stunning wreaths printed on the front in Purple and Blue; while inside both calendars each hold 25 fragrant tea-lights in a variety of gorgeous seasonal scents. Only available at QVC, this Yankee Candle set is a wonderful way to treat yourself and a friend, and make the countdown to Christmas a little more exciting this year.

Countdown to the big day - each octagonal calendar comes with a beautifully decorated wreath and bauble design on the front, with every date randomly packed with a mystery tea-light from a variety of seasonal scents - there are two tea-lights on the 24th as a special little treat for Christmas Day. Each tea-light offer up to six hours of lovely fragrance - that's a total burn time of 300 hours for you to enjoy.

A treat to share - this fragrant set will make the perfect early Christmas present. The Purple calendar contains gorgeous scents of berries, cinnamon, garlands and more, and the Blue calendar features a lovely mix of sugary and fresh fragrances - simply choose your favourite and give the other to a friend or family member.

Each tea-light weighs: 9.8g

Contains:

Purple option

4 x Cosy by the Fire tea-lights - a warm mix of ginger, clove, and orange combined with aromatic woody notes
4 x Berry Trifle tea-lights - a mouth-watering fragrance of tangy and sharp fresh berries with soft vanilla cream
4 x Bundle Up tea-lights - a clean, wintry scent with a touch of citrus and the crispness fresh linen
4 x Sparkling Cinnamon tea-lights - the spicy warmth of cinnamon with a hint of cloves
4 x Christmas Garland tea-lights - the aroma of fresh-cut pine boughs and zesty cranberries
5 x Christmas Memories tea-lights - a comforting blend of spicy and sweet scents

Blue option

4 x Angel’s Wings tea-lights - the beautiful aroma of sweet spun sugar, flower petals and smooth vanilla
4 x Winter Glow tea-lights - the crisp scent evocative of frosted leaves and warm amber sun rays
4 x Sparkling Snow tea-lights - the fresh scent of snow-covered pines
4 x Christmas Cookie tea-lights - the buttery rich, vanilla scent of sugar cookies
4 x Snowflake Cookie tea-lights - a sweet, sugary scent
5 x Icicles tea-lights - a crisp, winter forest scent with notes of spicy cinnamon

Behind the brand
In 1969, Mike Kittredge melted down some crayons to create a candle as he couldn't afford a gift for his mum. Since then, Yankee Candle has been offering distinctive products, affordable luxuries and unique gifts, earning a reputation for superior, long-lasting fragrance and high quality candles.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.704700

Are these exclusive? I'm sure my local YC shop has the octagon ones. I wish they were samplers instead, it would be a more substantial gift.

I treated myself to a Christmas candle... it's from Heart & Home. It's not this season's fragrance, but I really like how subtle but realistic it smelled. The decorative lid is lovely and festive, I've bought it with a carousel - like the tealight ones, except this sits on the top if the candle I bought - it's got little angels which will revolve when the candle is lit . Soy wax, and Heart & Home is a British company too.

I am astonished at the price of the red scenterpiece plus 6 meltcups on Q website. £48 plus nearly £6 postage! Wonder if it will "transform" into an OTO later?

No matter though my hubby can still give me a scenterpiece for Christmas. Yankee's own website I chose the Noah grey scenterpiece with 2 free meltcups of my choice for £34.97, with FREE postage. Then I ordered the set of 8 Autumn & Winter meltcups for intro price including postage for £25.91from Q. So for just £6 more than the delivered price of the Q set I am getting 10 melt cups plus the Scenterpiece I prefer. :)

Latest posts

Back