Yankee Candle TSV 25/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

that £6 postage is a lot of money. you can really try these out for free. return them if they dont come up to scratch. maybe qvc know these are weaklings

I bet the free P&P is on Yankee's dime not QVCs...

I got a text inviting me to buy it. I deleted the text. I'm trying to do the "not buying at QVC" month-by month... January has seen me take delivery of an auto-delivery of something else, but no active purchasing has gone on... but so far nothing has really tempted me (just hope I'm not tempting fate).

I see the little Q-Cam film of this is up now, but sadly Will is paired with DBF. Needless to say we are soon referred to her blog! OK there is some kind of competition where you name your fave YC, but it was only a little film, I did not need to hear about her ways of relaxing. Sigh.

I see the little Q-Cam film of this is up now, but sadly Will is paired with DBF. Needless to say we are soon referred to her blog! OK there is some kind of competition where you name your fave YC, but it was only a little film, I did not need to hear about her ways of relaxing. Sigh.

Thanks for the warning.

the simply home samplers smell stronger for some reason..the ones asda sell

Mum bought a simply home, merry berry, from Asda, reduced to £4 for large jar. Strong smell, lasts longer than regular large jars, and this range is supposed to be inferior to the rest.

Mum bought a simply home, merry berry, from Asda, reduced to £4 for large jar. Strong smell, lasts longer than regular large jars, and this range is supposed to be inferior to the rest.

i dont understand that but its true

Oh dear, it's Debbie Flint on with Rosie presenting the TSV and as she inhales the various scents in ecstasy, all that's going through my mind is, I wonder if she thinks they smell as good as her Elemis. Shopperholic, you have a lot to answer for.

the peony tart is nice and strong. long after its been out it still smells nice. pity tsv has no melts but they never do these days

Oh dear, it's Debbie Flint on with Rosie presenting the TSV and as she inhales the various scents in ecstasy, all that's going through my mind is, I wonder if she thinks they smell as good as her Elemis. Shopperholic, you have a lot to answer for.

Sorry Andi. :mysmilie_17: it wasn't that "I smell poop" expression was it? :mysmilie_17:

Did anyone here Debbie's handover bit - at 11.57pm... all about how people had already been buying? She used an expression other than "sneaky peek" but essentially it was that early-warning - but she put it differently... it sounds (from how she said it) like it's all official.

Did anyone here Debbie's handover bit - at 11.57pm... all about how people had already been buying? She used an expression other than "sneaky peek" but essentially it was that early-warning - but she put it differently... it sounds (from how she said it) like it's all official.

"pre sell" I think she said.

I don't like scented candles so obviously I wouldn't buy. The thing that is interesting me is the number of shows that Yankee seem to have on Q. I don't tend to watch very much but when ever I look at my TV planner Yankee seems to feature very frequently.

Don't think this over smelling malarkey is necessary, does it a lot, just funny :mysmilie_43:

Don't think this over smelling malarkey is necessary, does it a lot, just funny :mysmilie_43:

It's ridiculous. How can you possibly tell what something smells like from watching someone sniff it? The worst presentations are the ones where there's one of the models sitting at a table to the side, repeatedly spraying some perfume in the air and then raising their nose up into the mist with this crazed look of bliss. It's probably water! WHATS THE POINT?! .... But I digress ....

I had an email from Q offering me the chance to order early...I'm not really their target market as can't use anything Yankee, even the tea lights are too strong for me. However since we got kittens ( and litter trays) I got my electric tart warmer out of mothballs and use about 1/5 to 1/4 of a tart for about 15 minutes, any longer and I get a migraine. Prices candles are better for me, but I still can't leave one burning long enough to melt across the top so I may cannibalise them and melt chips of wax in the tart warmer instead.

She was referring to the people who had ordered prior to the official launch. I can remember 'back in the day', when a tsv was top secret. Although I rarely watch QVC, I do read the blogs, and presenters reveal the tsv products. Ian will be out :mysmilie_8:eek:f a job, at this rate! Which reminds me, any YC OTOs?

it seems a good deal but not if the votives don't smell. I do find the tealights are quite strong but I still prefer melts.

CC

She was referring to the people who had ordered prior to the official launch. I can remember 'back in the day', when a tsv was top secret. Although I rarely watch QVC, I do read the blogs, and presenters reveal the tsv products. Ian will be out :mysmilie_8:eek:f a job, at this rate! Which reminds me, any YC OTOs?

that aint ever going to happen mwah!! & nah unless it randomly sells out

Latest posts

Back