Yankee Candle TSV 22 Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Floating Centrepiece with 36 T Lights & 2 Small Jars.
Today's Special Value Price £27.92
QVC Price £34.50
Item Number 759655
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95
Floating candle centrepiece from Yankee Candle. Features 36 scented T-lights and two small jar candles, in a choice of Seasonal or Favourite fragrances, accompanied by a glass bowl and three floating T-light holders. Dress your dinner table or mantelpiece with this stunning centrepiece.

Simply add water to the glass bowl and watch the holders float. For a festive look add glitter to the water.

Please note: remove all packaging including plastic tray before use of product

•Total burn time: up to 296 hours
•100 % cotton wick and premium grade wax

Fragrance options:

Seasonal – sweet and warm spicy Christmas inspired fragrances

•36 x T-lights - Christmas Eve, Holiday Home Sweet Home and Mistletoe & Fig
•2 x small jar candles - Sparkling Snow and Happy Christmas

Favourites - classic fresh and zesty scents, voted favourite scents by QVC customers in an online QGossip poll

•36 x T-lights - Baby Powder, Fresh Cut Roses and Midnight Jasmine
•2 x small jar candles - Clean Cotton and Lemon Lavender

Contains:

•1 x circular clear glass bowl: 23cm x 10cm (9" x 3.9")
•3 x floating T-light holders: 6cm (2.4")
•3 x boxes of fragranced T-lights (12 T-lights per box)
•2 x small jar candles

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.759655

i floated my homebase t-lights 100 for £2.99 burn time 4 hours in a bowl of water and they float.:tongue:

dale has just said that you get the t-light holders and bowl for free as you are paying for the t-lights and candles at the tsv price. not very generous

dale has just said that you get the t-light holders and bowl for free as you are paying for the t-lights and candles at the tsv price. not very generous

And when it goes back to normal price it will be the same price as the YC stores with added p&p. So not a bargain after all. :angry:

This is Debbie Flint's latest Facebook post , Debbie Flint
Just ordered three sets of 758967 from Craigy winter fragrance LARGE jar candles x 3, for only bout 13 each incl p and p cos saved £3 on p and p on 2nd and 3rd sets. Plus i smelt them today at work n they were luvvvverly!!
Mistletoe n fig amazing!

Mistletoe & Fig has the faintest smell and would be the most disappointing one out of the lot. I smelt it in the shop and to me you'd light it and get the faintest smell or next to nothing at all.

What a naff TSV...Yankee do great candles but very cheap looking accessories.
The bowl is just like the thousands you can pick up in the pound shops and looks like it would have been very cheap to produce.
Wouldn't give it houseroom personally :sad:

i bought the tarts in this to try it out. smells quite strong but the tarts always are.mistletoe and fig is quite cakey foody smell. it would have been nice for it to be a green fresh christmas smell.

Well I will give this a miss. You can float any tealights by themselves anyway in any bowl or container (eg a big glass), which I have done for years during parties in the garden, but I never think much of the yankee tea lights. I have a conservatory and have loads of tea light holders as they seemed to have bread over the years:wonder: . Tried once to have all yankee tealights buring there to see if they would fragrance the conservatory - but the smell was so faint you might as well not bother. so what is the point of them? Give me a yankee tart anytime.

So this is the best that 'the worlds best candle company and the UK's leading home shopping channel' can come up with.

:sleepy:

So we are told TSVs are pitched months in advance with all brands trying to get a chance to get their product as a TSV.
If this is classed as the best valued item for a Christmas TSV, I would have not liked to see which items lost out.

:sad:

Come on QVC 'the huge value' selling point of this item is that the 'huge added today's value' is you are getting one extra box of t lights and cheap plain unbranded glassware.

:angry:

Why so desperate to put out a Yankee TSV that such a poor item gains todays spot ?

:cheeky:

So sorry but I don't buy the selling point 296 hours of fragrance, they are having a laugh. You'd only get that if you floated one t light at a time in the bowl and also if you burned one each of the jars at a time.

:clock:

QVC if you did do that what degree of fragrance would you have in your home ?

:angry:

I love Yankee Candles but think this tsv is so poor and overpriced. Tea lights arn't really a good way to get a waft of scent, the jars are but for 2 small jars £34 with P&P, I don't feel your going to get enough of an effect of smells that Yankee Candles can offer. People trying YC for the first time will be disappointed with this TSV.

This TSV is an absolute disgrace. I don't know why YC even bothered. There was so much more they could have done on a seasonal theme Their TSV in the past has always been very nice & I have brought most years. I won't waste the time & effort to order it this year.

Shame on you Yankee Candles & QVC for doing this.:angry:

past christmas tsv's

i bought 3 years ago a christmas tsv it had 8 tarts 8 votives, a beautifull tart burner,4 ceramic votive holders, a large ceramic matching shade, a wreath and a medium candle in christmas eve (gorgeous) for £45 inc p&p. that was a lovely tsv and i still use the ceramic stuff and i gave my friends some stuff for christmas.:clapping:

Big deal! The only thing that this TSV has done for me is make me realise I have a bowl under my kitchen sink that I used to float candles in. I will now dig this out and put some tealights in it rather than a) buying this or b) buying any new accessories from YC.

i've read the comments above and actually find that I do get quite a strong fragrance if I burn four scented tealights at a time but it then tends to get expensive cos a box then only lasts a week!

What an absolutely pathetic tsv, if this is the best that they can come up with, then they can keep it!

I'll now be choosing exactly what I want and ordering from Yankee Doodle, p&p £2.95, loyalty points and free gifts - QVC beat that!

Pity they don't have another electric tart burner as a TSV - I think that has to be one of my most fave TSVs ever - I use it every day :sun:

I'm not going for the TSV either. Once you've added on the postage, it's just not worth it.
Craig really made me laugh in the morning repeat. Michaela was having trouble describing the Winter Wonderland fragrance, so Craig scrunched up his nose, closed his eyes and said "This is what I'm getting from this. I'm imagining an ice rink, with a fir tree in the middle, and its a really crisp, snowy day. Thats what I think of with this fragrance."
Then the camera pans to the label of the candle which shows EXACTLY what Craig has just described. Genius, Craig. We can see the ****** picture for ourselves.

I thought it was quite nice actually, and Ive just ordered one.
Sorry....

Me too!:happy: I think it's really nice and classy. I'm not so keen on all the ceramics and shades etc so I thought it was nice with something a bit different.

I went for the Seasonal option.

I bought the AD set this year from QVC but won't be buying anymore yankee from QVC.I think by the time you factor in the P&P - the value is just not there.

I'm going to go back to just choosing the ones I want,when I need them - Yankee are so readily available near me now.I think QVC still offer some good OTO,but TBH,I've hardly taken any notice of todays TSV.

Latest posts

Back