Yankee Candle TSV 22 Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The TSV is the worst one they have ever had. Just browsing the Yankee website. they have some really good Christmas offers and (as you would expect) P & P is a lot cheaper.

I'm not going for the TSV either. Once you've added on the postage, it's just not worth it.
Craig really made me laugh in the morning repeat. Michaela was having trouble describing the Winter Wonderland fragrance, so Craig scrunched up his nose, closed his eyes and said "This is what I'm getting from this. I'm imagining an ice rink, with a fir tree in the middle, and its a really crisp, snowy day. Thats what I think of with this fragrance."
Then the camera pans to the label of the candle which shows EXACTLY what Craig has just described. Genius, Craig. We can see the ****** picture for ourselves.

:grin::grin::grin:

i quite like the tsv today - at least its something else to put the tealights in rather than the standard glassware that they show. and as for the unbranded glassware .... i think i'd rather have that than a great big bowl with Yankee candle emblazoned all over it. I've seen some of the other TSV's and also some might think they're cutesy, i prefer something more classic that I can use throughout the year (and I really like the way that the bowl is decorated with the leaves....)

As usual their P&P is a joke and must put so many people off!

Rich

I hope for those who have gone for the TSV aren't disappointed when it arrives.
I understand the extra value is said to be in the free £6.00 box of t lights and the glasswear but no Yankee recommended price quoted for those.
If there anything like the non Yankee branded clear glass sampler holders provided with the large set of samplers from a while ago, it's no wonder. :smirk:

Wow - super fast delivery from QVC!! Mine arrived before 9 this morning. I've already unpacked it and it looks really great :) Can't wait to set it up tonight :)

Latest posts

Back