Yankee Candle TSV 20/1/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can anyone tell me if using a shade really does stop sooting?
I used to like the melts, but they spat droplets of wax everywhere.
I've never actually used the jars, because I have pale walls and am concerned about staining from lit candles.
I have found some lovely fragrances in town, and would like to try them.
Hi China Girl, you should also have a look at the Iluma lids as they help to control the flame so not so much soot but they collect some too. I find them much nicer to look at than the shades and they are mor compact too. Sian

I think we have the same tastes, because I love Greenhouse, Sunwashed Linen and Water Garden too, and I was really pleased to buy Greenhouse direct from Yankee Candle last month - but I think it's sold out now...... so I may have trouble actually burning it, I may just have to keep it! lol

I love sunwashed linen that was my all time favourite, it was the first one I every bought

That is a favourite of mine too, always preferred it to Clean Cotton! Hope it comes back one day!

I pulled out of last year's AD before the fourth and as there were no Artisans I didn't get many others at all, just one set I think. I have been good on the TSV front lately so am planning a Yankee splurge this year!

Cant even begin to imagine what they might smell like any ideas, the price seems very good and I would love a wick trimmer

Are these new fragrances?
Are they UK or US?
Will it be on AD? If so, who needs 4 wick trimmers.

They are definitely new fragrances, Grand Bazaar range, and I have seen them on one Yankee website inc tarts and tealights. They may not be the TSV though, that could be the Pure Essence ones we were expecting (Shea butter, cassis, aloe water). I think I shall have invest in both sets!!!!

It would seem I'm really out of touch with Yankee these days. Might have to record the TSV launch show & I see Jilly Halliday is presenting, so it might actually be enjoyable.

Oooooh so tempting! I like the sound of the pink grapefruit but not really interested in the chocolatey ones. The TSV might just be of interest although it's the week before a very distant January payday so I might have to be good :mysmilie_10:

CC

I have bought some melts in the tsv scents to see what I think of them before I decide if I like them before deciding to go for the tsv, have to say I like all of them so far, they all seem like nice warm smells, the argan oil smelt a bit like incense to me. I still have the cassis one and raspberry to try. I hope they put the shea and aloe Vera ones in the auto delivery, have none of these yet and would like to give them a go

They are definitely new fragrances, Grand Bazaar range, and I have seen them on one Yankee website inc tarts and tealights. They may not be the TSV though, that could be the Pure Essence ones we were expecting (Shea butter, cassis, aloe water). I think I shall have invest in both sets!!!!

I think I prefer the Pure Essence range to the Grand Bazaar range, but I'll see what the TSV brings and other collections on the day I think.

Latest posts

Back