Yankee Candle TSV 10/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What about Christmas Eve? It’s my favourite Christmas fragrance - Rosa always says it’s a ‘fantasy’ fragrance which makes it sound exotic! She’s a very good sales person imo not too pushy but committed to her brand...

What about Christmas Eve? It’s my favourite Christmas fragrance - Rosa always says it’s a ‘fantasy’ fragrance which makes it sound exotic! She’s a very good sales person imo not too pushy but committed to her brand...
Christmas Eve was my favourite many years ago but its not the same anymore sadly

as soon as it comes on the website I will be buying
Boffy! You are a very naughty girl! Have you learnt nothing from this forum in all the time you’ve been visiting? We don’t know the price yet and I absolutely forbid you to buy it without first considering that! I’m watching you!

I’m going to resist unless one of the last two (mixed) options, yet to be revealed, is something I really, really adore. I’m underwhelmed so far. I already know it has to be less than £46 inc P&P to be cheap enough for me, even then. I know that’s less than half price but it’s not as if I need to re-stock.

Boffy! You are a very naughty girl! Have you learnt nothing from this forum in all the time you’ve been visiting? We don’t know the price yet and I absolutely forbid you to buy it without first considering that! I’m watching you!

I’m going to resist unless one of the last two (mixed) options, yet to be revealed, is something I really, really adore. I’m underwhelmed so far. I already know it has to be less than £46 inc P&P to be cheap enough for me, even then. I know that’s less than half price but it’s not as if I need to re-stock.
You are so caring of fellow forumites 🤣😂🤣

Arent these all old fragrances. I thought Snow in Love was being discontinued because I remember Julia saying it was her favourite. If you look on other sites that sell YC, there are alot of new fragrances but not one of them is in this TSV.

Christmas Magic is the only one which appeals to me so far. And that is only because I can’t be bothered to search through the stash for Christmas candles this year, cos it is stored in a high cupboard. Otherwise I’ll be burning that star anise and orange one which is downstairs and All is Bright at New Year. Actually they will do anyway! Money saved I think.

6th snow in love
Oh no SCW ! I thought I was safe with this tsv as not keen on the xmassy fragrances. Then you posted lemon lavender but I have some of those. Then fresh cut roses- although I have votives and the large jar bought when you posted about yankee bundles floral offer and now snow in love which I really liked when I smelt my neighbour's candle, (although not lit). Your posts are leading me astray 😉🤣

Latest posts

Back