Yankee Candle TSV 1/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would like big jars to replace the three I have finished this week. Q don't seem to have much choice at all at the moment. I even went to check out clearance and they don't have any there

I hope they have lots of new large jar sets on the TSV day as I could do with jars rather than samplers. I ordered a set of 2 jars from the show they did on Sunday but they have still not arrived :(

I'm hanging on to see if QVC are going to do Chocolate Bunnies and the new Bunny Cake at a good price :tongue:

i aint seen many new jar sets yet but house of fraser instore have lots at half price

Went into HOF today, they didn't have any half price in my nearest branch.
Debenhams had the 3 day discount on but they didn't have much of a selection.

On Thursday I went to the local garden centre which usually has a good selection, looked in Debs and HOF today, all of them seemed really low on choice.

Was hoping that wasnt gonna be the TSV, not interested i have enough of them glass holders and no need for the fancying packaging unless its for a gift as its just gonna bump up the TSV price. Wonder how many times gifting will be mentioned during the TSV:down:

Was hoping that wasnt gonna be the TSV, not interested i have enough of them glass holders and no need for the fancying packaging unless its for a gift as its just gonna bump up the TSV price. Wonder how many times gifting will be mentioned during the TSV:down:

The TSV's do seem to be containing samplers and holders more and more these days, I do wish they gave us more variety!!

Ok ill say this from a mans point of view , why do they put stuff like this in a fancy box etc when u can clearly see wot it is and the name of it, surely if ur gonna give it as a gift u then have to re wrap it :S otherwise its not much of a surprise for the person recieving it.

Yes you have to wrap it but when she unwraps it it looks lovely. Having a few samplers rattling around in the bottom of a plain cardboard box doesn't have the same impact to us ladies lol

I bought two samplers today from my local gift shop £1.80 each, but haven't tried them before they are Midnight Jasmine and Pink Lady's Slipper, they smelled lovely in the shop!

I bought two samplers today from my local gift shop £1.80 each, but haven't tried them before they are Midnight Jasmine and Pink Lady's Slipper, they smelled lovely in the shop!

Pink Lady's Slipper is gorgeous...my favorite Yankee smell at the moment, it makes the room smell lovely :clapping: I bought the tart set from Amazon on Tuesday, with 5 of the new Yankee smells, Turquoise Sky melting at the moment...not over struck with it though...so 4 more to try.

daydreamer

Really disappointed about this TSV, yet another boring sampler collection. Its the same TSV as the one that looked like a book but in a box!

nothing new showing yet on Q website either, so I hope tomorrow isn't going to be a boring day with repeat after repeat of items, as I have been looking forward to tomorrow for ages .... saddo that I am LOL

TSV on website

Yankee Candle 18 Piece Secret Garden Gift Collection
Item no: 701722
QVC Price: £26.75
Today's Special Value Price: £21.96
P&P: £4.95

Secret Garden Gift Collection from Yankee Candle. This 18-piece set features delicious, scented sampler candles in a range of bestselling spring fragrances plus two clear glass sampler holders, all presented in a pretty gift box complete with matching ribbons and a gift tag. A perfect gift for someone special or the ideal excuse to treat yourself this season, this collection from Yankee Candle will fill your home with the fresh floral scent of spring.

Stuck for Mother’s Day or Easter gift ideas? Yankee Candle has made it easy with this spring candle collection presented in a pretty gift box.

Gift set has been created especially for QVC customers
Each sampler burns for up to 15 hours – total burn time of 240 hours

Contains:
16 x sampler candles (49g) in assorted fragrances
2 x clear glass sampler holders
1 x gift box with ribbons and gift tag

Candle fragrances:
1 x Pink Blush
1 x Lemon Lavender
1 x Midnight Jasmine
1 x French Lavender
1 x Beach Flower