Yankee Candle Starry Night Votive Holders with 12 Votives OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Starry Night Votive Holders with 12 Votives
Item Number: 705126
QVC Price £25.00
One Time Only Price £20.46
P&P £4.95

A candle collection from Yankee Candle, including two Starry Night votive holders and 12 small votives in six different wintery fragrances including Winter Glow, Mandarin Cranberry and Cosy by the Fire. Add the beautiful scents of the festive season to your home this year with this stunning collection from Yankee Candle.

Up to 15 hours burn time per votive

Contains:

2 x Starry Night votive holders
2 x Cosy by the Fire votives - a mix of ginger, clove, and orange combined with woody notes
2 x Winter Glow Votive votives - leaves on snow-covered trees warmed by golden amber sun
2 x Xmas Cookie Votive votives - the fragrance of buttery rich, vanilla scented cookie
2 x Mandarin Cranberry votives - fruity aromas of sweet, oranges and crisp, tangy cranberries
2 x Cinnamon Stick votives - the scent of cinnamon muddled with cloves
2 x Sugared Apple votives - the fragrance of juicy apples sprinkled with sugar and vanilla

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705126

Image of the votive holder:
index.jpeg

not the best shape. makes such a difference. i dont know why yankee dont just make the straight sided holders

If you already have the holder Asda are selling 12 Christmas Yankee votives for £12.00 so only a pound each and they have some nice own brand holders if you need some for a pound each as well.
So a massive saving on Q's OTO price.

If you already have the holder Asda are selling 12 Christmas Yankee votives for £12.00 so only a pound each and they have some nice own brand holders if you need some for a pound each as well.
So a massive saving on Q's OTO price.

gotta say the ones in the supermarkets & that are the lower quailty simply home ones which dont contain as much fragrance oils & other things to make them cheaper & more mass market & as me & mum have tried them we find them no where near the standard of the normal yankee candles that said i do know people who like & love the simpler blends ect so its each to their own so technically they are 2 seperate ranges which i believe should not be compared but that is another thing that is each to their own

not the best shape. makes such a difference. i dont know why yankee dont just make the straight sided holders

This always seems weird to me too, boffy. Both Rosa and Steven have often said that you need a snug fit for your votive in its holder and then they offer us these wide ones which means the wax will just splodge out and not give such a good or long-lasting burn. The holders in this set are nice but personally, I would only use them for tealights. I don't get it.

Latest posts

Back