Yankee Candle Set of 3 Summertime Large Jars Feature Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Summertime Large Jars
Item Number: 705928
QVC Price £50.00
Feature Price £39.98
P&P £5.95

A set of thee large jar candles featuring a wonderful combination of floral, fruity and fresh scents. These Yankee Candle scents really bring the wonderful aroma of summertime into your home.

Contains:

1 x Granny Smith (623g) - crisp green apples
1 x Tahitian Tiare Flower (623g) - reminiscent of sweet gardenias
1 x Pink Carnation (623g) - the scent of a fresh cut bouquet

OR

1 x Juicy Watermelon (623g) - the sweet, cooling scent of juicy watermelon
1 x Golden Sands (623g) - a combination of soothing sandalwood, luminous orange flower and warm tonka beans
1 x Wild Seagrass (623g) - the scent of dewy sea grass mingled with the ocean breeze and enhanced with a sliver of mint

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705928

Golden Sands is the one a number of us reported smokes quite nastily... I'd definitely want to use an illuma lid with this one if buying the second option.

They have a new Yankee Candles shop in Brent Cross Shopping Centre ... it's pretty big and they've got a good range... including most of these scents. If you happen to be near there, or another Yankee shop with a good range, you could get a chance to sniff and see which you might go for.

Golden Sands is the one a number of us reported smokes quite nastily... I'd definitely want to use an illuma lid with this one if buying the second option.

They have a new Yankee Candles shop in Brent Cross Shopping Centre ... it's pretty big and they've got a good range... including most of these scents. If you happen to be near there, or another Yankee shop with a good range, you could get a chance to sniff and see which you might go for.

Thanks for reminding me! I had a (small, honestly) delivery from yankeecandle.co.uk recently and there was a leaflet in which mentioned Brent Cross. I didn't know it was new. Anyway, I promptly forgot about it but I've been wanting to visit a proper Yankee store for ages so I think I will go to this one some time soon.

Also, thanks for the info on Golden Sands which had passed me by. It sounds so nice too! It is really helping me to decide not to buy either of the trios, temped as I was at first.

But for me I would ask why buy them if you are going to sell 2 of the three - unless you are a committed ebayer?

if you like one or two & sell one you dont like you make money back easy on yankee candle groups ect as my friend sold one or two of these jars the other day for £30 each & they went FAST so if you sell one at £30 then this set for 2 jars costs £10 + post which then brings down the price of the others that you do want ect (i know a lot of people on yankee candle groups im on do this with my heads up) but it is completely your choice what you do with them once you buy them it was just a suggestion

if you like one or two & sell one you dont like you make money back easy on yankee candle groups ect as my friend sold one or two of these jars the other day for £30 each & they went FAST so if you sell one at £30 then this set for 2 jars costs £10 + post which then brings down the price of the others that you do want ect (i know a lot of people on yankee candle groups im on do this with my heads up) but it is completely your choice what you do with them once you buy them it was just a suggestion

That's absolutely fine... but wouldn't be my choice. I won't buy the sets on QVC anymore, as it's very hit and miss with the mix of scents you get in a set. Fair play to people who have the time and energy to put things up for sale and end up breaking even or perhaps making a profit from buying a set - and it probably pays to do the research so you don't get candles in a set everyone hates and you can't sell :mysmilie_59:. I tend to expect to burn the candles I buy (at some point... when I've worked through my stockpile). I've already got my eye on Fireside, which is in the YC shop. I seem to have a thing for slightly smokey scents.

Not gonna bother. found a shop doing 3 for £45 on large jars plus free postage so got a few including some the riveria escape and my serenity candles.

i have quite a few large jars to burn so no jars for now. i have been trying samplers/tarts in the new scents and some are lovely but not all

it's on the changing front screen. next to the 30% frangrance pic. the pic changes and one says 3 for £45.

Excellent, thanks. Got it now. I'll have a browse as I must be down to my last 100 jars so could do with stocking up :blush:

i have quite a few large jars to burn so no jars for now. i have been trying samplers/tarts in the new scents and some are lovely but not all

Have you tried Olive & Thyme yet, boffy (or anyone)? I was smelling some new ones but the shop I visited didn't have that. Riviera Escape is identical to another Yankee but I can't remember which. I think my favourite was Sea Salt & Sage.

Have you tried Olive & Thyme yet, boffy (or anyone)? I was smelling some new ones but the shop I visited didn't have that. Riviera Escape is identical to another Yankee but I can't remember which. I think my favourite was Sea Salt & Sage.

Heard riviera escape same as either beach holiday or wild sea grass but can't remember which. Think beach holiday

Wild sea grass has/is sold In every outlet for £6, which makes that trio over priced IMO.

Latest posts

Back