Yankee Candle Set of 3 Artisan Fruit Large Jars Super Bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hope you like them but be aware that I had to returna set of 3 Artisan jars because I personally did not think the quality was the same as the usual ones.

Don't worry though- the weight is enough for these so they get a hermes courier to collect them free of charge if you ring them and say the quality is not what you expected.

So less than 3 quid postage just to try them and free return. Not for me though because I didn't rate the last lot.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Hope you like them but be aware that I had to returna set of 3 Artisan jars because I personally did not think the quality was the same as the usual ones.

Don't worry though- the weight is enough for these so they get a hermes courier to collect them free of charge if you ring them and say the quality is not what you expected.

So less than 3 quid postage just to try them and free return. Not for me though because I didn't rate the last lot.

thats intresting as ive found that i can smell these more than the normal ones (with a few exceptions)

SCW it was the last set of 3 on a superbargain- had vanilla in it. Only one out of the 3 was ok on mine and on the other 2 although they smelt ok in the lid, when burning them all I could smell was wax. I may have had a bad batch though.

SCW it was the last set of 3 on a superbargain- had vanilla in it. Only one out of the 3 was ok on mine and on the other 2 although they smelt ok in the lid, when burning them all I could smell was wax. I may have had a bad batch though.

same set my mum had then and i could smell it upstairs when the door was open as i always get these super bargain prices there again everyone's noses are different bit like we all like different smells ect

I agree they are ok but nothing like ss strong as the usual candles

I've just bought these as they work out at less than a tenner each including p&p.

I had the set of Xmas artisan ones and I didn't notice them being weaker. In fact the cranberry one was especially nice and strong.

Worth a shot at that price I think.

I really like the look of the Artisan jars, both these and the previous set, I love the labels and colours. Are Artisan available on high street and shops?

the problem I found was that as they did not smell that strong I burned them for far longer then they don't last as long as the normal yankee candles

Latest posts

Back