Yankee Candle Set of 3 Artisan Fruit Large Jars Super Bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These candles will be heavily featured in todays Yankee shows as they being used on promos. I think qvc get a huge stock of these artisan ones because the last set was always in every Yankee show and got a lot more air time than any others.

Looks like the £2.95 wasnt a mistake after all which makes u wonder why all the other YC's have a p&p of £5.95

Well I ordered the Artisan trio at £2.95 postage yesterday, and the order total said £29.35. Now it says £32.35!!!!!! if they made a mistake on the postage amount and they correct it 24 hrs later then tough t**ties to them in my eyes, they have no right to just up my order value. They should honour their mistakes, fair enough make the customers aware of orders afterwards but ones they've already accepted they should honour. I did my order before Yankee was even on air!! Not impressed QVC.

And am I the only person who thinks Rosa isn't too keen on Claire, she's acting a bit like she can't be bothered with her. But Claire keeping on interrupting isn't helping.

Well I ordered the Artisan trio at £2.95 postage yesterday, and the order total said £29.35. Now it says £32.35!!!!!! if they made a mistake on the postage amount and they correct it 24 hrs later then tough t**ties to them in my eyes, they have no right to just up my order value. They should honour their mistakes, fair enough make the customers aware of orders afterwards but ones they've already accepted they should honour. I did my order before Yankee was even on air!! Not impressed QVC.

Have you contacted them?

Oh no! they put the postage and packing up. Wow what a bargain for those who got the £2.95 postage. Claire just said they sold thousands but yes I bet most of these were crafty punters who got in at the £2.95 postage.

clare did mention something about the new postage price being higher...

yeah I know Claire said that, she said it part way through the 2pm show, as she was advising the people who were ordering during the show. My order was placed and all done and dusted yesterday. Even at 9am this morning my order value was £29.35, then suddenly half way through the 2pm show the value has gone up to £32.35.

yeah I know Claire said that, she said it part way through the 2pm show, as she was advising the people who were ordering during the show. My order was placed and all done and dusted yesterday. Even at 9am this morning my order value was £29.35, then suddenly half way through the 2pm show the value has gone up to £32.35.

Yes. Think they should have owned up to the mistake and maintained the £2.95. Seems unfair some customers have to pay the £5.95. qvc should soak up their cock ups.

Will be interesting to see when the other YC guest Steven is on just seen a picture of him with blonde hair on twitter now lol:giggle:

Will be interesting to see when the other YC guest Steven is on just seen a picture of him with blonde hair on twitter now lol:giggle:

ooh I'm not on Twitter, is there anyway of putting the piccie on here?

How daft! I thought the black hair was a bit well 'poncy' especially the way he flicked and tossed.

There's something about candles - a home can never have too many :)

Just furtively counted up 20 Yankee jar candles but not included the three empty jars finished last week plus one half burn Jelly Belly Cherry and one Royal Botanical so yes I am definitely banned from buying anymore

Tell you what I did noticed as I counted them is that the Jelly Belly one has really faded in colour which has never happened to my Yankee candles.
I still have some soy Hannah's candle jars somewhere but I can't remember where I have put them. I probably put them somewhere out of hubby's sight!

Latest posts

Back