Yankee Candle Set of 3 Artisan Christmas Large Jars Super Bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I agree.
I bought an 'Apple & Pine Needle' tart a couple of weeks ago and it was the worst thing I have ever had the misfortune to smell. Actual loo cleaner would have been nicer to be honest. It was really, really vile (and ironically, I do like the smell of real Christmas trees).

I couldn't agree more. The 'Apple & Pine Needle' fragrance absolutely stinks. Thankfully I only got it as a melt too. I loved the 'Christmas Tree' fragrance so its not like I don't like pine, its just that 'Apple& Pine Needle' was incredibly cloying and overpowering. Thank goodness we both only bought the melt, just imagine if we had wasted money on the large jar.

I usually like pine scents but I agree cheap candles with pine scent can sometimes smell like loo cleaner but I did like the mountain pine fragrance that Yankee used to do that smelt very realistic.

I usually like pine scents but I agree cheap candles with pine scent can sometimes smell like loo cleaner but I did like the mountain pine fragrance that Yankee used to do that smelt very realistic.

Yes I loved Mountain pine too :up:

Has anyone received these yet ? Are they nice or not. thanks x

Just been up to the store cupboard to remind myself of each one! Short term memory issues!! I would not rave about this set as great Xmas fragrances but am not disappointed in them as individual candles. Pine is what you would expect, but not overpowering (it seems to me). I am not a huge pine fan so would always burn it with something else to tone it down. Xmas candy is the most Christmassy with cinnamon notes. It reminded me of the old Thanksgiving one, Home for the Holidays which has a bit of a smoky vibe as well as cinnamon. Now the Xmas Day one is rather odd. I like it but it reminded me of Sage & Citrus, rather powdery and no link at all to Christmas that I could detect. I mainly got this set because the 4th quarter YC selection was all about winter but not Christmas so I think two of them would be good for the actual Christmas candle choice.

I prefer tarts to jars but was considering buying this Christmas Artisan set ............. until I checked the reviews on them on QVC. Most of the reviews are saying the set is not worth the money, hardly any smell to them at all and the bit of smell that exists is nothing like what Rosa said. People are keeping them just because it will cost too much to send back. So guess I won't be investing in these.

Why don't these people just ring QVC and getthe courier to collect them? That's what I did when I fell for the Artisan jars the first time round.

10% off all Yankee candles in Clinton Cards today.........I was a good girl and resisted:mysmilie_50:..........for once

Latest posts

Back