Yankee candle presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy-loo

Registered Shopper
I never usually comment on the presenters, and although he is nice enough, and I don't know him at all, but I realy can't be doing with the hair it's making me feel ill, it does look in good condition, but so wrong, ive had to turn it off

i just think he's totally useless... caught a few moments today where a presenter has asked him a question and he just stutters and cannot think of an answer... well surely he should know the things they're asking him about as he's there to represent yankee candles...

His old fashioned style of dressing, doesn't match the hair.
The hair is far too pristine for a man to have.

I like his manners and lovely posture.

If they could clone him as a replacement to all those shouty women I would be happy.

I didnt see the show and wouldn't know enough about YC to know how good he was but sure the rest talk crap as well.

Poor Stephen, I think he did a great job on his first tsv (so far as I know) and he's got lovely hair.
Don't see how or why it can make someone feel ill or need to turn over or how hair can be too pristine for a man?!
He did seem a little nervous at the initial launch but knew all his info by heart (reeled off the fragrances from memory with ease), and I absolutely think his polite manners and poise are a refreshing change to some of the many tacky presenters...

Sorry, but I can't stand him. He's up there with Craig on my 'Most Hated' list.
The constant simpering get's right on my wick. Pun intended. Ha Ha

He's ok. He always makes me think of someone from the Romantic Poetry era. I can imagine him in a blousy white shirt with frilly cuffs and knickerbockers. I think he was just nervous because normally he is calm and confident when on air. He doesn't offend me in any way at all.

I like Steven. He seems like a really genuine, nice guy.

I don't think this is his 1st TSV launch, but I do think he seemed a bit nervous (and I only watched the first 10 mins of the midnight show).

I think he is all right, I mean he is up against Rosa for direct comparison so that is a tough gig IMHO, but I bet loads of people don't like her! Stephen does simper a bit I agree, and even for a YC addict like myself he is totally in awe of all things Yankee which can be a bit tedious. But there are lots of positives. He is very polite, nicely spoken, doesn't interrupt, is on top of the product info, gets the product info out despite some presenters' doing their usual routine of interrupting and shouting. I don't mind his hair, and after all not everyone likes all the hairstyles either. Although Chloe's style suits her face it looks as dry as straw and immovable to me which you can't say about Stephen's.

I quite like him, lovely hair!!

But he had very odd socks on yesterday.....completely out of step with his stylish appearance.

Couldn't help but notice when they filmed him side on!

He's ok. He always makes me think of someone from the Romantic Poetry era. I can imagine him in a blousy white shirt with frilly cuffs and knickerbockers. I think he was just nervous because normally he is calm and confident when on air. He doesn't offend me in any way at all.

I can imagine him in a Nina Leonard dress swishing and flicking his tresses alongside Goody.

He is a complete original, I like his manner and he has a lovely laugh. He is very passionate about Yankee Candles and seems to know his stuff. Can't think of anything that he does that would get me to turn over but there are plenty of the other presenters that make me do just that.

I was a bit taken aback when they were discussing the set of YC air fresheners. One of the suggested uses was to spray them when you're travelling on the Tube. Quickest way to get decked, I've have thought. If anyone sitting near me sprayed air freshener I'd wonder who they were trying to offend. Stephen seems like a nice chap and has a lot to live up to with Rosa.

Latest posts

Back