Yankee Candle Bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I succumbed in the end as some of the fragrances sound fab.
Great price from QVC even though it costs an extra 1.50 to ship to here (Dublin),

Well that lasted about 2 minutes on air , they didn't even get a change to go through all the fragrances let alone say why it was so cheap lol

Rosa got to say what they were but only once-no chance to say what the smells were like. It seemed like less than 2 mins to me. They had to move on to the only tart burner they have in stock. Why are they so slow stocking the electric ones? There is clearly a demand for them.

Yes I succumbed even though I don't need any but now I'm dying to see them and purchased an electric tart warmer, having spent several hours scouring the internet. This forum! the times I am drawn into purchasing things, this time last week I was telling myself, no more buying things via shopping telly.com. :mysmilie_19:

If anyone is out for a reasonably priced electric tart burner and isn't too fussed on the style, there's this http://www.yankeescents4u.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5357 for just under £20 delivered and only 3 left as I post this and it is Christmassy.

Yes I succumbed even though I don't need any but now I'm dying to see them and purchased an electric tart warmer, having spent several hours scouring the internet. This forum! the times I am drawn into purchasing things, this time last week I was telling myself, no more buying things via shopping telly.com. :mysmilie_19:

If anyone is out for a reasonably priced electric tart burner and isn't too fussed on the style, there's this http://www.yankeescents4u.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5357 for just under £20 delivered and only 3 left as I post this and it is Christmassy.

Ooo how strange is that , That's the Electric tart wamer I have lol I bought it from a hallmark outlet last year I think it was about £7, its brilliant , it has the removable dish and an on/off switch , I keep it behind the Tv so nobody can see its an Xmas one so I can use it all year round :)

That's good to hear Autumn, I was worried it was the dodgy electric tart warmer from many years ago that QVC sold. I read elsewhere it's quite an old one but I like that's it's Yankee Candle brand and actually love Christmassy things anyway. I snuck a tray and votive holder in my basket as well, so lovely all around.

That's good to hear Autumn, I was worried it was the dodgy electric tart warmer from many years ago that QVC sold. I read elsewhere it's quite an old one but I like that's it's Yankee Candle brand and actually love Christmassy things anyway. I snuck a tray and votive holder in my basket as well, so lovely all around.

I forgot to say it has a couple of round holes on the side so you can see inside where theres a yellow/orange light so you know its turned on or not , I noticed after waiting an hr and realised I hadn't switched it on lol. Its a nice traditional design im sure you will be very pleased with it :)

Got mine today. It's not until you see them all that you truly realise what a bargain it was.

Can't wait to burn Under The Palms. Love my fresh fragrances.

P1020074.JPG
Hi All,
I think I have done it right.
Absolutely delighted with the (look) of the warmer (as I haven't put it on yet).
Removable dish and the tart fits in very nicely.
Thanks again Autumn "candle pimp"!! Excellent website find!
Ange

View attachment 10159
Hi All,
Absolutely delighted with the (look) of the warmer (as I haven't put it on yet).
Ange

Nice choice its lovely :clapping:, that looks really handy to have the on/off switch on the power cord, Im glad you like it x. Just taken delivery of my OTO , really pleased with it, I think it had to be Black cherry tonight. Cant believe they have retired November rain, so I think I will save them for later in the year.

Cant believe they have retired November rain, so I think I will save them for later in the year.
Oh flippin eck! Just burning that now and it's the first time I've tried it, and I love it! I don't know how I always manage to fall in love with fragrances they retire! :headbang:

View attachment 10159
Hi All,
Ange

I decided I couldn't wait regardless of finances and have also ordered that warmer from the site Autumn found. So thanks for posting a pic and I am glad it is a successful purchase. I thought it looked nice and golden for summer, too. Glad we have Autumn to do our research for us, lol. I have searched for electric tart warmers online and have never found the Rhys Candles site.

also cannot believe November rain has been retired. I haven't burned it but have some tarts and tea lights in stock.

I`ve not long finished burning a large November Rain jar and if I`d known it was discontinued I`d have hung onto it.

What frustrates me about Yankee retirements is the transient nature of all fragrances close to "pure" vanilla. Vanilla is a massively popular fragrance, yet they just won't stick to a simple vanilla fragrance. French Vanilla was pretty close, and is of course now retired. All we seem to get now are sickly cakey vanillas, just not the same.

I am still mourning the loss of Vanilla Satin over a year after it's retirement. It was so luscious and sexy. My absolute favourite, I do miss you so. At least there are still some reed diffusers knocking about.

Heres a website that has some useful information, including the fragrances that have been retired :(

http://www.yankeeaddicts.co.uk/retired/4581783952

I love Country lemonade, Loves me loves me not and Garden hideaway :mysmilie_10:

Blimey Autumn, how do manage to find these things. Something else to add to my favourites! Thank you for the info and Keep up the good work!!!!!!!

What do you mean they have retited November Rain? Nooooo. I love that one. I have an almost full large jar on the go thank goodness :)

I loved sandalwood vanilla and that`s a goner too. Nooooooo I can`t believe it, that`s another of my favourites discontinued.

Latest posts

Back