Yankee Candle Bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

got my 24 oto tarts really lovely set at a great price. thanks for the heads up forumites

my friend had pulmeria and it hardly had a any scent at all. pretty but faint imo

Ive read some reviews on it and that's seems to be the main opinion on that fragrance, not sure if I will buy the set, ill wait for them to be on air. Thanks x

Ive read some reviews on it and that's seems to be the main opinion on that fragrance, not sure if I will buy the set, ill wait for them to be on air. Thanks x

the biggest bug bear for me when i buy a set of yankees is the faintness of some of them. anather lovely fragance that is faint imo is a childs wish. has to be the most elegant fragance yankee do. unusual in that its floral with a green note.

i also bought a set with fireside treats in a jar no smell. reviews backed that up but lovely as a tart or a sampler. a good throw. very odd!

I would have bought Splash of Rain as a single item. I don't want the other as I am not paying that price for something I don't want just to get something I do.

Well theres now a set of two large jars one is my all time favourite Splash of rain and Plumeria , Im sure Qvc must have read this thread lol Has anyone had Plumeria before? Its not exactly a cheap set so I may wait till the 3rd to see if its on easy pays.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-Special-Splash-Of-Rain-&-Plumeria-Jars.product.703102.html

Autumn,
you should get this to listen to while your burning your new candle!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0008G2KAO/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Hmm, would love to try Splash of Rain because I think it would be right up my street but not sure about Plumeria. It doesn't have bad reviews on Yankee.com - 11 reviews giving it 4.6. One review say: A sweet, summery, tropical fragrance, Truly fresh, smooth, and delightful, never too sweet but then a negative review totally contradicts by saying: plumeria DID NOT smell "flowery" at all to me-it reminded me of candy-too sweet so is it a sweet fragrance or not?!?!

Like Autumn says it's not a cheap set so I think I won't bother especially as I received the OTO today and am chuffed to bits with it (burning Under the Palm at the mo). It makes a change to get such a good value, shame Q can't do it more often what with their massive buying power :wink: Although hubby took one look in the box asked me how much I'd paid, then rolled his eyes told me they'd probably cost 5p to make and wandered off!! Don't you just love em!!!

Hmm, would love to try Splash of Rain because I think it would be right up my street but not sure about Plumeria. It doesn't have bad reviews on Yankee.com - 11 reviews giving it 4.6. One review say: A sweet, summery, tropical fragrance, Truly fresh, smooth, and delightful, never too sweet but then a negative review totally contradicts by saying: plumeria DID NOT smell "flowery" at all to me-it reminded me of candy-too sweet so is it a sweet fragrance or not?!?!

Like Autumn says it's not a cheap set so I think I won't bother especially as I received the OTO today and am chuffed to bits with it (burning Under the Palm at the mo). It makes a change to get such a good value, shame Q can't do it more often what with their massive buying power :wink: Although hubby took one look in the box asked me how much I'd paid, then rolled his eyes told me they'd probably cost 5p to make and wandered off!! Don't you just love em!!!

Yup that`s men for you. My OH says they`re a waste of money but is the first to say the room smells nice and also the first to moan if he doesn`t like a particular candle or melt. He must think they arrive my magic and come free as fresh air.

Ive found this website that have Electric Tart warmers, there between £22.99 -£26.99. £3 P&P per order mayb worth a look :)

http://www.rhyscandles.co.uk/accessories_page_1.html

Bump.

Just to let you know my electric warmer came this morning by hermes. Ordered late Monday so they could only process on Tuesday. Only bumping this because there was a query about the dish and it is the same size as the Yankee ones which come with the cradle warmers like on Q 702874.

Bump.

Just to let you know my electric warmer came this morning by hermes. Ordered late Monday so they could only process on Tuesday. Only bumping this because there was a query about the dish and it is the same size as the Yankee ones which come with the cradle warmers like on Q 702874.

Glad you got one ok , hope you like it x

P.s Has anyone ordered the Splash of rain and Plumeria Duo yet? Would love to know what Plumeria smells like Thanks x

Glad you got one ok , hope you like it x

P.s Has anyone ordered the Splash of rain and Plumeria Duo yet? Would love to know what Plumeria smells like Thanks x

I have the artisan plumeria (buried in a cupboard somewhere and I cannot find it to check!) and as IIRC it is a pleasant floral which was a bit like cherry blossom, but not burnt it yet. I fear it may be a bit weak perhaps but no other info. Of course that may not be like the house warmer version......

You Know Your A Yankee Candle Addict When...... Your waiting up for your large jar wax pool to touch the sides, 3 hours my foot!!! :headbang:

all my candles/samplers are in the airing cupboard. and the tin foil is an excellent idea. i use it even on my samplers. talking about samplers the roly poly ones are the worst ones for metling the samplers. the more upright ones are better

I have just rung Customer services as I like the look of this, they checked with their product information department and told me it should come with a wick trimmer and if for any reason you ordered it and one was not included they would send you one out as they are advertising it as being included they would be obliged to send you one, which is fair enough as long as they stick to their promise. Hope this helps :thinking:

I have just rung Customer services as I like the look of this, they checked with their product information department and told me it should come with a wick trimmer and if for any reason you ordered it and one was not included they would send you one out as they are advertising it as being included they would be obliged to send you one, which is fair enough as long as they stick to their promise. Hope this helps :thinking:

thanks for doing that :) , I am waiting for Monday as its easy pay day , and this set could well be on air , as the price divides by 3

Latest posts

Back