Yankee Candle Bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ive found this website that have Electric Tart warmers, there between £22.99 -£26.99. £3 P&P per order mayb worth a look :)

http://www.rhyscandles.co.uk/accessories_page_1.html

Fantastic link for electric burners, Autumn, thank you. As mentioned above it looks as if the tops come off but not mentioned in blurb so I just rang them and the lady I spoke to me told me they DO come off. Also, I queried about the paypal situation as I do not use that and she told me you go through paypal but can use your credit card. If that is problematical, you can just phone your order to the shop and pay by card then.

I think the OTO is really great value, especially as there are 2 brand new and 3 quite new fragrances in the set. I have too many to go for them, but I plan to get a warmer once I have paid for the decorating I am currently having done which is not exactly cheap!!!!! Have added the website to my favourites for when I am back in funds!!!!!!

Well thanks again Autumn, thisis the strangest thing. I am 99% certain I did order them yesterday and remeber the buttons etc and I just went in to check so I could ring CS and there's nothing in my order list???!! I have just ordered them again at the OTO price (so big thanks) and that is defo in the order status list as "in process" - really odd. So happy this has happened though as I would have been sat around waiting for something that would never have arrived.

Fantastic link for electric burners, Autumn, thank you. As mentioned above it looks as if the tops come off but not mentioned in blurb so I just rang them and the lady I spoke to me told me they DO come off. Also, I queried about the paypal situation as I do not use that and she told me you go through paypal but can use your credit card. If that is problematical, you can just phone your order to the shop and pay by card then.

I think the OTO is really great value, especially as there are 2 brand new and 3 quite new fragrances in the set. I have too many to go for them, but I plan to get a warmer once I have paid for the decorating I am currently having done which is not exactly cheap!!!!! Have added the website to my favourites for when I am back in funds!!!!!!

Glad you rang them , it sounds like there customer service is pretty good then , its always a risk when ordering from a company you haven't heard of before and with them having a store , they aren't liking to take your money and not supply the product :)

Well thanks again Autumn, thisis the strangest thing. I am 99% certain I did order them yesterday and remeber the buttons etc and I just went in to check so I could ring CS and there's nothing in my order list???!! I have just ordered them again at the OTO price (so big thanks) and that is defo in the order status list as "in process" - really odd. So happy this has happened though as I would have been sat around waiting for something that would never have arrived.

Lol that was lucky , I guess thats something we should all check on once we've placed an order , as if its happened to you it could happen to any of us. This OTO if/when it does go to air wont last long so at least we have all got in early :)

Oh my goodness WHAT a bargain at the OTO price.

Oh dear, I really should be saving money, but... :mysmilie_50:

Edit - bought them! :mysmilie_17: I'm not much for florals at all and only burn them about once or twice in the Spring, but it's still good value even if I don't use them.

Last edited:
Yankee shows Saturday and Sunday so maybe they expect the High Tech toys or Richard Jackson TSV's to sell out. I agree this OTO will sell out fast.

Oh my goodness WHAT a bargain at the OTO price.

Oh dear, I really should be saving money, but... :mysmilie_50:

Edit - bought them! :mysmilie_17: I'm not much for florals at all and only burn them about once or twice in the Spring, but it's still good value even if I don't use them.

If theres a floral you don't like , mix with another tart you do and create your own fragrance , say 50/50 or 75/25, at least it means there not going to waste and you get an extra use out of them, I do that will the inch or so of wax left in the large jars , I have box full of them and break and couple of bits and pop them in :)

I will do that with Lilac Blossoms. I have loads of the damn things and really don't like that one.

If theres a floral you don't like , mix with another tart you do and create your own fragrance , say 50/50 or 75/25, at least it means there not going to waste and you get an extra use out of them, I do that will the inch or so of wax left in the large jars , I have box full of them and break and couple of bits and pop them in :)

Oh what a great idea! I have a couple of jar candles coming to the end so I will do exactly that :)

Autumn you really are a "Candle Pimp"!!!!!! I've also just bought a warmer from the website you recommended from the web site - trust me to like the most expensive the best! Spent so much money - but really looking forward to receiving them.

I love my electric tart warmer and use it more than the jar candles these days. The electric warmers must keep the wax at just the right temperature because unlike the old warmers you had to put a night light inside, you don`t get the wax splashing or being too hot. One of the best things I bought from Q.

I was never a YC fan (although I used other makes every day) until the electric tart warmer as TSV and now I am a real convert (tarts, pardon melts , only). Immediately upon receipt I ordered a further 2 on wait list and despite those prats on Q putting it in the corner of the screen at every YC show it was never shipped and finally was cancelled by Q. I then managed to get the one without the removable dish and it is not as good. I use a silicone cupcake thingy as a "dish" per a tip on this forum. Works fine but the colours in the shops are a bit naff and some are a bit silly which worried me incase the melted wax spilled over but I but the cupcake case in a plain small ramekin dish to steady it. Not as nice a finish as the TSV but ok if not in full view. I find the on/off light very very hard to see and left it on all night once.

It is very hard to get electric ones, with or without removeable dishes, at any price.

Will be interested on the ones Autumn has linked to. Did anyone think the dish might be a bit shallow?

Autumn you really are a "Candle Pimp"!!!!!! I've also just bought a warmer from the website you recommended from the web site - trust me to like the most expensive the best! Spent so much money - but really looking forward to receiving them.

Oh well done and do let us know what it is like!! there is a question above about whether the dish might be a bit shallow although it looks OK to me so would love to hear your views. I wanted to get one today but have to wait for a bit before further spending... Thank goodness there are no TSVs I want in the near future.

I love my electric tart warmer and use it more than the jar candles these days. The electric warmers must keep the wax at just the right temperature because unlike the old warmers you had to put a night light inside, you don`t get the wax splashing or being too hot. One of the best things I bought from Q.

Same here!

Awww sorry but im sure you wont be disappointed with the warmer , they save you money in the long run and as other people have said they give a much better melt than using a t light enjoy x

Unable to sleep, I've logged onto Q website this morning to see what's on today (how sad am I?!), saw two Yankee shows so gone to have a look at what's in stock and found the OTO and nearly fell off my chair with shock at the price and the excitement of Q having a bargain, for once! First thoughts were, I've gotta go over to the Forum to check if Autumn or SCW have already found this one to let all the Yankee fans know and I log on and and find there's already a 4 page thread about it!!!! :mysmilie_17: I'm not quick enough for you guys!!!

Have ordered mine - even though I really don't need anymore but what's that got to do with anything!!! :grin:

I had ordered them when Autumn first posted and then when the price went down I emailed CS and just received a reply that they are going to refund the difference, not but I was happy enough at the ordered price but I now it covers the P&p which makes it all the sweeter.

I was in Dobbies today and they had a gift box of 9 for £10 so I got that as well.

This One Time only should be on tomorrow night at 11pm. it will be interesting to see what they say about the price , because if they can bring this set at a fantastic price , why cant they offer more bargains like this ...

Latest posts

Back