yankee candle auto delivery set

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now looking at my account online it says awaiting stock BUT it's also showing an almost £85 charge - what is this about???? Nothing has left my bank account, don't know if this is a payment????

I have copied from my account statement below -

Ordered on 09/05/2010 758965 Yankee Candle Set of 3 Summer Fragranced Large Jar Candles x1 = £36.84 £84.58 Shipped on 10/05/10

758966 Yankee Candle Set of 3 Autumn Fragranced Large Jar Candles x1 = £36.84 Awaiting stock

mine says exactly the same thing - I'm trying to work out if thats the price of the two candle sets plus 2 lots of postage:doh: and its just a tally of what's been spent??

I got an email from QVC this morning saying the Autumn candles auto-delivery have been despatched to me and are on their way. It'll be a nice surprise to see what I actually get. Hope everyone else receives theirs soon, too.

Yes facebook seems to be full of people saying the problem is now sorted and they'll be sent from the 17th.

P.S Mine now has changed from 'awaiting stock' to 'In process' on main page, click into order it shows dispatched on 14th so let's see how quick they arrive.

I have a screenshot of the correct fragrances - Apple Pie, Creamy Caramel & Spiced Orange. Can email this to anyone who needs it, or can put it here if someone can tell me how?

Winter fragrances are - Winter Wonderland, Mistletoe & Fig, North Pole.

Excellent forward-thinking PMS! Next time I place an order on auto-delivery I'll do the same so I can double-check the contents.

Not that we should have to try to catch them out; we should be able to trust them to stick to their side of an agreement. What is going wrong with QVC recently, there seem to have been more instances of auto-delivery cock-ups than usual. Of all their sales surely the follow-up auto-delivery stock levels should be the easiest to predict with some accuracy, even with a few cancellations.

I hope everyone who wanted this Yankee AD get the scents they wanted or are offered substantial freebies as compensation. I hope the approach is consistent too; everyone should get the same offer of compensation. The varied letters/emails/CS explanations people have received must be causing more unrest than if you'd all heard the same story!

It doesn't inspire confidence does it!

Jude xx

mine was also shipped today
woohoo !!
I hope it has the orange candle as that is the one I really wanted to try
we will wait and see ............

Mine says shipped today. I don't think we will be getting the spiced orange cs told me it was cinnamon roll instead. It's a case of wait and see. If i dont get spiced orange will get it from yankee shop iv'e burned the tart and it's so lovely.

Do you think the free gift will be sent with it or seperate? My letter didn't mention a free gift so wondering if just those who originally ordered the auto delivery in Jan will get it?

Anyone taken delievery of their set yet? Even though I didn't have this I am keen to see what happens.

I smelt the spiced orange, caramel and apple one yesterday, all lovely.

Got mine today and it did have the spiced orange :heart:

The free gift was 4 votive candles (not sure if everyone gets the same but I got fresh cut roses, french vanilla, garden sweet pea and lavender vanilla). Not bad for a freebie and as I've never tried their votive it will be good to test them out :happy:

mine were shipped yesterday,so I'm hoping to get them tomorrow or wednesday:thinking: (or is that too speedy a service on QVC's part??!!)

I've gone through my summer 3 quite quickly really - I'm hoping to burn these carefully and individually - I've got into the habit of burning all 3 together.Its scary to think of what I've spent on candles,when you see the total tally order on your account:down: so I'm deffo gonna make these ones last,even not opening one or two until after christmas.

Although I know of the free gifts from this forum,nothing's been mentioned to me from QVC.I'm guessing this may be for the orginal customers that bought it at a TSV price?(I didn't,as I didn't want the first 3)

Have to say I wouldn't do it again.As much as I've wanted particularly the last two sets,I thought we were getting these as "firsts",way ahead of their launches or the shops.The 3 I'm waiting on,have certainly been around elsewhere - I haven't gained much by buying them from QVC.

I love yankee,but find the value is not there on QVC,as when you add on postage you're not saving much,if anything.YC is so readily available near me,in many inedependent shops and garden centres - plus a huge selection in Debenhams - with all of them offering "deals of the month" - I'd think twice in future of buying an AD.I may as well get the ones I want,and at least I could have a sniff of them all:thinking:

Got mine today and it did have the spiced orange :heart:

The free gift was 4 votive candles (not sure if everyone gets the same but I got fresh cut roses, french vanilla, garden sweet pea and lavender vanilla). Not bad for a freebie and as I've never tried their votive it will be good to test them out :happy:

Mine was shipped on 13th and arrived today

It also had the spiced orange (which I am not sure if I like yet) and the same free gift as pollybelle, 4 votives in exactly the same fragrances

I got my jars today - Spiced Orange, Apple Pie & Creamy Caramel - and the same free gift as others have mentioned. I originally ordered in May so NOT the TSV price so seems everyone is getting a free gift HTH x

I got mine today with the same free votives. I was really hoping the spiced orange had a stronger smell of cloves, I'm not sure I like it as it's very reminiscent of furniture polish. I'll keep them, though and have started burning the apple pie immediately. I'm not sure about the caramel scent, either, but I'll give it a go. I was half hoping I got the cinnamon roll to try but I believe these are the correct choices for Autumn. So far the summer choice has been my favourite selection but these may grow on me.

Aren't votives an odd choice as the free gift because not everyone will have the containers to burn them in?

Latest posts

Back