Xmas meat tsv delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

michb1

Registered Shopper
Hi
I was wondering if anyone has had the October meat tsv delivered yet. It's due this week and I did have a phone call a couple of weeks ago to tell me to make sure I had enough money in my account. I have heard nothing since and the Order still shows as in process on the order status so I'm doubtful it will be delivered this week.
Thanks

Most probably best to ring customer services, they ought to know if there have been any delays in delivery especially for food items.

Yes, mine came today. The turkey and the beef are big family joints and the gammon is smaller but would serve 4 easily. I was pleased with it - hope it tastes as good as it looks :)

cc

Yes, they phoned me a week or so ago and told me to "make space" and more importantly put money in my account lol. Yours will come this week or early next. I'd ordered lamb ages ago as well and that only came this week - didn't look such good value for money though.

CC

Yes, mine just came and TBH I am quite annoyed by the size of the Joints. When it was aired on QVC they had someone on the phone that was broadcast on air asking how many the turkey would serve as she had eleven for dinner. The reply from the green seasons representative was 8 men with big appetites. Well I bit the bullet and ordered 2 hampers as I have 8 for dinner including 3 kids, and I like to have turkey left over after the meal so had planned to cook both joints. I don't think I will have any turkey left over at all even if I cook the two.

Hmm, maybe I'm a small eater because I thought the turkey and beef were a good size. The lamb parcel I ordered seperately, however, was very tiny in size and I was quite surprised because it looked an awful lot more when they were demo'ing it. I think when they demo'd the christmas hamper they also had a lot more joints on the table to make it look more but they did show you what would be in the box. Hope you enjoy it anyway :)

CC

1.5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews so far and a lot of people are complaining about the small size.

Looks like Green seasons will be having a name change shortly by the sounds of the reviews so far

Aldi do a frozen rolled turkey joint, covered in streaky bacon, for £9.99 and it feeds 6-8 people. I've heard good reviews about Aldi's Xmas offerings. Its a good size and there's one sitting in my freezer ready for Xmas day.

Our national newspaper,the Herald,did a survey recently on which Christmas puddings were worth going for.

All the 'regular' supermarket puddings did better than the luxury types.

Aldi came first (Holly Lane) followed by Dunnes Stores & Tesco.

Latest posts

Back