Xmas 'gifting' QVC style

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Ladies - whilst prepping and planning for the big day, haven't we forgot someone crucial?! Thankfully Mally came to the rescue, otherwise the poor bus drivers would be without their eyeliners.

Phew.

Don't think I could have lived with myself if I had forgotten them.

;)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

This morning I saw a woman selling a travel-style brand bag, £38 . She said it would be perfect if you needed to get a 'little add-on' present for someone and you could perhaps also add some make-up in the pocket of the bag (that would add another £10-£20). Well if that's a little add-on present what on earth does she think is a reasonable amount to spend on a main present?.

The whole 'gifting' thing is so out of control.

BTW, did you know tomorrow (7th October) is grandparents day?, saw it advertised on Amazon. Just hate these invented commercially driven events.

I am waiting for the day they suggest we buy a present for the people we see every weekday on our way to work: on the bus,train, passing in the street .............:blush:
I am sure the price range of £35 would be adequate for each one:tongue::tongue:

must be read with very sarcastic tones

I am waiting for the day they suggest we buy a present for the people we see every weekday on our way to work: on the bus,train, passing in the street .............:blush:
I am sure the price range of £35 would be adequate for each one:tongue::tongue:

You mean you don't already do that? :mysmilie_466:

"TO GIFT" is NOT A VERB! WHY CAN'T PEOPLE GET THAT INTO THEIR HEADS? FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Dale said the other night that it would be a good idea to buy the TSV (TV costing £900+) and give your old 36"ish inferior TV to the kids at Christmas to play their video games on!!! :eek:

Dale said the other night that it would be a good idea to buy the TSV (TV costing £900+) and give your old 36"ish inferior TV to the kids at Christmas to play their video games on!!! :eek:

I heard him say that, and it was your 42" teles to the kids. Then Julian came on and said "now i know Dale said to give your old
tele to the kids) etc, but its not practical. Think it must have been mentioned at the meeting they have in the morning to review
the presentations, and they realised its la la land that. Desperate to sell sell sell , say anything, giving children 42" teles :confused::confused:

Latest posts

Back