XDP Couriers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mazza

Registered Shopper
I asked this under the More Than Just Furniture thread but then realised it may not be spotted there!

Q have told me my TSV is coming via XDP Couriers. The email tells me no tracking is available, and I do like to keep track of what is going on!! I have only ever had parcels from Q by RM or Hermes. Has anyone had anything come via this company and are they OK????? Given the postage cost for the TSV I certainly hope they are and would also expect some tracking too.

Thanks for any information.

Not good. My magniflex topper was delivered by them. It took 10 days. They seem to be a franchise operation. Yr nearest depot is not the depot where the item is necessarily delivered from.

I agree with ILS, they are useless.
Despite paying £6.95 P & P, I was unable to track my order. Obviously so that the customer can't see that they had been holding onto the order for over a week.

Another reason to shop elsewhere IMO.

Are they also known as DX, because they are dreadful in my experience. DX tend to be used for high priced items of jewellery but the couriers are known for dropping through "while you were out cards" with out even attempting to deliver the item the first time (maybe they're paid per visit rather than per delivery?)

edit - they don't seem connected with DX so sorry for the scare story. I wonder why they don't use Hermes at least you can track when the delivery is likely to happen with Hermes.

Crikey, what a nightmare! Thanks everyone for the input. I rang CS to ask for a consignment number but no luck so no tracking available. I shall write to complain about that as for £6.95 you should be able to track something! If there is trouble, which looks likely, I shall write a proper complaint to the CEO as I have been adding the useful email addresses people note on here to my contacts! So if they come, they come and if push comes to shove I shall get the Argos one Autumn gave the link for. For the prices Q charges though they should not be using firms with this type of reputation (as I plan to tell Mr Boyd!).

Oh yes they delivered a garden chair I bought a while back, took flipping ages.

Good luck!

I think, like Hermes, it probably depends on where you live and who your courier is. I've had a couple of things delivered by XDP and they were absolutely fine - one item came particularly quickly I remember.

Oh thank goodness for that, Scout! I am less than optimistic but you never know. Still going to complain about the price for a no tracking service!!!

It arrived today so yippee!!!! This is the last day so I am relieved not to have to take on Q CS and the guy was very nice. I still think they should offer tracking given the postage cost though.

Latest posts

Back