Wynne TSV 1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 208
  • Wynne TSV 2.jpg
    Wynne TSV 2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Wynne TSV 3.jpg
    Wynne TSV 3.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 197
Wait for the delight about it having pockets. This dreary thing, in the usual 'Marla palette colours' & sleeveless so many won't wear it unless spending even more & buying an add on sale - sorry, shrug. However, none of those things matter because it's got POCKETS!!!

Similar look alike in the ink below. You tuck in the sides if you want pockets. In 7 colours, fits up to size 24, its 100% viscose, £2.50 delivery and if you use code KM3488 there`s 15% off.

Similar look alike in the ink below. You tuck in the sides if you want pockets. In 7 colours, fits up to size 24, its 100% viscose, £2.50 delivery and if you use code KM3488 there`s 15% off.
Hasn’t there been a much more expensive MW version, just like this.
I’m sure a lot was made of the drapes at the side of the MW creation and being able to make pockets from the excess fabric.

Three questions:

1. Is the hem on the blue dress meant to be uneven or is this a trendy design feature, kinda like a pocket?
2. What is the purpose of a see-through chiffon jacket - and does it have French seams?
3. More to the point, since the jacket is upwards of £50, how much is the dress?

Surprisingly, I've got nothing against it whatsoever - The dress that is. To me it looks like a handy throw on piece to wear on a hot summers day with your Birkies. Excuse the cliche - but it looks as though it can be dressed up or dressed down...but being MW, you know it's going to be eye wateringly expensive. I'd not be prepared to spend any more than £20 on it and that would have to include p&p. I'll be interested to see what ridiculous price they'll try and flog it for. My guess is £35 with p&p bringing it just shy of £40.
As for the chiffon thing...."what a pointless garment" and it looks horrible as well!

Three questions:

1. Is the hem on the blue dress meant to be uneven or is this a trendy design feature, kinda like a pocket?
2. What is the purpose of a see-through chiffon jacket - and does it have French seams?
3. More to the point, since the jacket is upwards of £50, how much is the dress?
It's the latest take on the must have denim jacket & looks dead daft.

For the grown ups who don't spend their days watching Cbeebies, here's a picture of the Twirlywoos, I always think of them when I see one of our Marla's dresses. I like lagenlook clothes but they look better on a more voluptuous body than mine.

I cannot get away with this sort of garment although I am not stick thin it would just hang on me, better if you have wider shoulders and a larger frame.It looks as though it is the sort of fabric that might drop during wear, ending up round your ankles.No not my thing but that goes for all things Marla.

Bit puzzled by this one, claims it fits up to size 24. Yet it states that model is a size 14/16 and on the photos taken of the reverse, it looks like it barely fits across the upper body, not helped by the bra line.

Hasn’t there been a much more expensive MW version, just like this.
I’m sure a lot was made of the drapes at the side of the MW creation and being able to make pockets from the excess fabric.
More than likely but there's so many of them & they all look the same.

I can`t wear drapey dresses. I need more shape and structure. I have broad shoulders but narrow hips and no bum and loose dresses make me look as broad as my shoulders all the way down because they hang from my shoulders. I`m the same with loose baggy jumpers which make me resemble an American footballer. I need dresses which have a defined waistline.

Is this not the sleeveless version of the balloon dress? If so has this (possible minus the pockets) not been in and out of stock like a fiddler’s elbow,

I very much doubt that it will be under £65 plus post.

Just looked the balloon dress is £78 but I seem to remember the original full price being more than this because I bought it at the very start and looked it several times afterwards and thought it had become far too expensive.

This is similar to a TSV from a couple of years ago. Foolishly I bought it, when it arrived I put on and immediately took it off again, packed it up and sent it back. It looked cheap, shapeless, the colour was dull. All in all I looked like a sack of spuds. Never again!!!

Again, the ENC (Emperor's New Clothes) syndrome. Tell the people often enough that something is The Best and they'll believe you. And pay your (un)believable prices - hence Quickly Very Collectable.
Ooh, I see what you did there! and I agree with what you say. Going off at a tangent here, could you imagine if MW was a start up company over here and she went on Dragon's Den looking for investment? They'd rip her to bits! They'd tell her that the stuff was overpriced, the colours were drab, the garments were unwearable etc etc, and she'd be sent off with a flea in her ear. You wonder how they ever got their breaks. With the exception of Michele Hope - The exclusive/faux designer shite is all from the US and Canada. We've got our Ruthie and Gok, but as they're household names and haven't had to search for that big break. Back to Dragon's Den - I believe that Sara Davies has links to QVC and would probably be wise to invest in one of these fashion entrepeneurs as she'd know that a lot of the audience will believe all the hype and will basically buy anything if you tell them it's posh and exclusive!

According to the preview just, coming up at 11pm Jackie is ready for bed looking like she’s wearing the MW TSV nightie.
🤭😂

Latest posts

Back