WTF is Ali Young wearing????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No Alison, when I clicked on it ............ just Dale.

Hi Toril, Dale is there introducing and explaining how to view the day's videos of products. There was a drop-down menu on the right hand side. You could drop down the menu until you found the Clientele show, click on that and then click on the products to see Alison presenting the products. BUT the product videos disappear at midnight so you will only be able to see products/shows from midnight onwards. However if you click on item 225574 and watch the video you can see the fashion ensemble in all its puzzling glory. x

I did click the side menu and got nothing but lamps.

I did catch a quick look last night in the ad breaks of The Menalist.

Her hair did look very flat and some sort of dreamkeeper floatly thing.

I saw her and was flabbergasted!! Honestly, call the fashion police! She may be the resident beauty expert but honey, no one will be looking at your immaculate make up and flawless skin if you look like you are wearing an old net curtain and a waistcoat made out of an old horse blanket!!

Mind you - did anyone see what Pipa was wearing during her 6 o'clock hour? Some sort of a black jumpsuit thing with a gold belt and high heeled boots. Now normally I heart Pipa and her quirky dress sense - but she looked really odd in that last night...

Just seen it!!! OMG and her hair, it looks as if a hamster has chewed it round the bottom, almost as bad as Pippa's when she has the top bit stood on end like one of the old comic heros.

Could have been worse (but only slightly) ... she could have been wearing item 141 448 - can't get link or insert to work.

nearly choked on my camomile tea when I saw it being modelled last night.

Could have been worse (but only slightly) ... she could have been wearing item 141 448 - can't get link or insert to work.

nearly choked on my camomile tea when I saw it being modelled last night.

And there's me thinking she was channelling the Seventies Bridesmaid/Status Quo Fan look :33:

Latest posts

Back