Wow OPI Lena back.... And lifted!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Say hello to mr surgery :0)

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Lesson learnt on this thread me thinks. Hope her health continues to improve now and shes looking great for what shes been thru

Agreed the lady has clearly been thru one heck of a lot of major stuff. If I were her tho I'd be chuffed to bits that the outcome looks so good! :)

So I was right! Thanks Sazza :9)

It wasn't surgery by choice so I wouldn't say you were.

well we don't know that do we? not many people come out of head surgery looking 20 years younger.

Have you read the article about her?

I don't think she looks younger and if you look closely you can see her face has been affected by a stroke.

Last edited:
She looks great for what shes been through. OP should mayb quit while hes ahead before any more offense is caused imo

My first thought on seeing her was how much younger she looked, quite stunning. After a stroke and breast cancer, if what may be perceived to be improved looks are due to plastic surgery, she deserves to spoil herself. I an comprehend the OP making the comment, ignorant of Lena's illnesses but, once aware of them, it would have been considerate to take the post no further.
Well done on your recovery, Lena, and congratulations on your appearance.
Great to see you back on the Q. Don't leave it so long in future!

She looks great for what shes been through. OP should mayb quit while hes ahead before any more offense is caused imo

I an comprehend the OP making the comment, ignorant of Lena's illnesses but, once aware of them, it would have been considerate to take the post no further.
!

I do not need advice from other FM's on what to post, thanks! :0)

Just going on people I know in real life, maybe Lena would like to be seen as a glam bird rather than the woman dogged by ill health as if she does not exist beyond that state.

The poor lady has been seriously ill and been thru a hell of alot so for her too look as gd as she does deserves alot of praise. People trying to get a cheap laugh is sad but unfortunately that's life. Hope shes appears on air alot more as im sure it will give alot of confidence and comfort for people going thru similar health issues and see that sometimes there is light at the end of the tunnel.

The poor lady has been seriously ill and been thru a hell of alot so for her too look as gd as she does deserves alot of praise. People trying to get a cheap laugh is sad but unfortunately that's life. Hope shes appears on air alot more as im sure it will give alot of confidence and comfort for people going thru similar health issues and see that sometimes there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Don't think anyone wanted a cheap laugh or to poke fun at someone who's been ill. We maybe need to lighten up a bit me thinks.

I didn't see Lena back on QVCthe other day, but she does look good in the photos. I'll be glad to see her back, she was always a bit of a loose cannon back in the early days. These days guests are a bit bland so I hope she hasn't lost any of her feistiness.

Jude xx

I remember,years ago now,when Lena was on & the presenter (can't remember which one) called OPI's polish remover,Stripper (which was the Supernails one)

It was so funny with Lena saying, 'Stripper? What is this? We don't call our lacquer remover,Stripper'!!

She can be a bit of a madam, can't she?! Looking forward to seeing her again. And good for her if she's had a little lift :wave:

She looks years younger. So pleased that something good has come out of something bad. Hope the new look has boosted her self moral after going through having scars and breast cancer and everything that comes with it. It is always good to see and hear good things:happy:

Latest posts

Back