Wow A Pack Mate TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Another wow fantastic 24 hour offer - TSV - of plastic storage bags. :smirk:

It really is time the QVC buyers shopped somewhere for some imagination, as the constant looking back to previously bought brands/items is becoming very tiresome indeed.

:mysmilie_490:

Flipping heck the set comes updated with the brand new, improved with the latest special valve from Pack Mate.
Also the seal is very special too.

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

They sell them in Poundland. Not the pointless polkadot ones though!! Why on earth would you want polkadots when nobody is going to see them.

An incredibly boring TSV :yawn: One redeeming factor is they've not got the irritating, over selling Adrian (think that's her name) on. All she says is "fantastic, fantastic, fantastic".

I've gone for them :blush: Got two sets on the Buy More Save More and am going to divvy them up with my best friend and her mother :giggle:. I had some of the B&M ones and most were fine but some refused to compress or stay compressed, thought I'd give these a go. I had to smile this morning when Kathy T was saying that perhaps now the kids have gone back to school there are people out there having a bit of an autumnal clearout/clean. My son's just started school so I finally have a window to sort my house out properly for the first time in ages and I'm well going for it: got the space saver bags to pack his clothes away now we're in the world of school uniform, am quite tempted by the new swivel sweeper that was on this morning, and am about to spend some time looking at reviews of steam mops. Think I'm the only person on the forum who's really enjoying all the Household Helper shows today :angel: :giggle:

Well, I hope they have improved since I bought some a couple of years ago. The seals weren't very good and not all the valves were airtight. I still use them for storage but without the reduction in volume it rather defeats the object.

Have bought these in the past, and found that none of the 'zipper' seals worked. The slider never worked or broke off easily, so I finished up dumpiing the whole lot. Total waste of money.

Well, I have gone for these as I want to sort out the black bags of spare bedding etc. jammed under the bed.
Bought some years ago (another make) as one of my first purchases from QVC and as Gemma1 says, the seals did seem to give out after one or two uses. This did put me of buying any more for a long time.

But, then I caved in recently and ordered the "Try Me" (or OTO - can't remember) travel set as we were having a few days away and travelling by train, so luggage space was at a premium.
Not only did they do the job, but, they also came with a 5 year guarantee from Packmate who also send another small freebie bag when you register your purchase.
So, if Packmate are confident to offer a 5 year guarantee then I've nothing to lose - except the stress of knowing the mess is there - lurking

Latest posts

Back