Would you go out like this?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WildRose

Registered Shopper
qvcuk.com/Annalee-%2b-Hope-Long-Sleeve-Maxi-Dress-with-Elasticated-Waist.product.155188.html?sc=[Ljava.lang.String%3b%401c601c60

or item no155188

if its for winter, well its hardly the best material, neither is it the best material for summer, besides it has long sleeves, seriously what did the designer think?
Sorry if anyone likes this, but I think its hideous
How can I become a buyer for QVC?

I'm not sure mother superior would approve of the scoop neck, but sod the miserable old bag i'm marrying the captain!

I have to say I look better in my nightie than I'd look on that! Q must be catering for a new demographic from the Vatican ...

sizing?

Gosh, a Small is 45" - it would be ginormous on JR. My outfits from TenbyTentAndAwning are m-u-c-h more stylish. =^.^=

Like I said before, I can't see the Urban Outfitters/Jane Norman/Karen Millen/All Saints customers deflecting to Q's idea of "fashionable garments" anytime soon lol!
She says sitting in her dayglo polyester outfit complete with luminous and numerous sequin embelishments courtesy of Q's Bob Mackie, NOT!! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_59:

I thought the whole range was hideous and the thing Clare the Hair was wearing was dreadful I have never seen anything like it I can't find words to describe it.

No Gemma, I have to strongly disagree: Mortia Adams wore only styllish clothes, compared to this anyway

:cheeky:

I agree WR. After I'd posted, I realised I'd done Morticia a disservice. She would never have been seen in that would she?

Yes but on what?

Me! I bought it in black last Autumn and wore it to a formal dinner with a beaded/sequinned belt to hide the elasticated waist, blingy earrings and evening bag - left my fangs at home!

Me! I bought it in black last Autumn and wore it to a formal dinner with a beaded/sequinned belt to hide the elasticated waist, blingy earrings and evening bag - left my fangs at home!

Oh ****, if my flipant remark as caused offence then I am truly sorry:angel:

Latest posts

Back