Woo Hoo! Look look look!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RubyRose, your ring is absolutely gorgeous - i love the way the diamonds have been set; a ring after my own heart! i know the jewellers in the jewellery quarter in Brum, are exceptional - my friend had a beautful gold wedding band made (about 10 years ago) in a celtic design with a diamond, it was a one off, i have never ever seen another ring like it, not that i ever will, as it is like yours, custom made nd very unique. Well done, it is truly a ring to be most envious of, and believe me, i am! lol xxxxxxx

Again, thanks all for your comments, and thank you, knowledgeable Meeshoo! Yes, I think he did mention the non-tarnish and hypoallergenic properties. It was the jeweller who suggested Palladium - I didn't know much about it and hadn't considered it until he showed me some examples, and I really liked the look and style of his designs. Also, after I'd had some breath-taking quotes for 18ct white gold, it suited my budget! I like the sound of the patina developing. He said it would wear smooth in time, but I can take it back anytime to be re-textured. I don't think it's rhodium-plated... he didn't mention it, anyway.

I suspect Palladium might go up in value now that it can be hallmarked, and especially if the demand for it increases... Just a feeling!

Woweeee that is just the most gorgeous ring!!!! What a fab design and great choice of metal too. Something I will definitely keep in mind as I have a few stones which need mounting.

Well done in the design too, I think it is so original and now you have an absolute stunner of a ring!!

Latest posts

Back