Women with Control TSV 03/04/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You are a STAR supercoolwillow! I love women with control and will prob buy this. Have had wwc cheaper from ebay in the past, but will def be tempted by this :)

I love cropped trousers but have to be careful with the length as they would probably be just under the knee on tall people but me being little they look like ordinary trousers that have shrunk in the wash as they are ankle length and look ridiculous!!

Nora I'm the same; I can look like the child whose waiting for the next size in hand-me-down school trousers.

Jude xx

Nora I'm the same; I can look like the child whose waiting for the next size in hand-me-down school trousers.

Jude xx

Ha ha how true Jude, M & S aren't too bad with their different lengths but its rare that I can find the length I want and my size at the same time! Lol

I really like cropped trousers in the warmer months and in particular the wwc ones. Im 5ft 7in so not sure how I look in them and less do I care, better than shorts or a skirt for me.

Cropped trousers look awful on anyone in my opinion unless they're tailored ones worn with heels and you definitely need the right figure and height. Stretchy ones look like they've shunk in the wash.

Cropped trousers look awful on anyone in my opinion unless they're tailored ones worn with heels and you definitely need the right figure and height. Stretchy ones look like they've shunk in the wash.

Oh dear, I usually wear mine with flat sparkly sandals through the day, or horror of horrors, with my birkenstocks lol. Ah well, theres hardly a queue on to look at me anyway ;)

If you think you look good from the front get someone to take a photo of the back view and also a view from quite a distance. I seem to find myself standing behind a lot of unfortunately big bottoms in cropped trousers in the summer and I've seen photos of me on holiday and from a distance it looks as though my legs are the actual literal length of the cropped trousers! i.e. about 22" rather than the leggy 27" they really are!

Jude xx

I have a 34" inside leg so a lot of cropped trousers look like knee length shorts on me. I do mange to find long enough ones from Marks time to time. Some of their tailored ones or linen ones come in different lengths. I must admit I like cropped trousers for holidays, they`re cooler than long trousers, not as revealing as shorts and ideal for when we`re off the hotel site.

You are a STAR supercoolwillow! I love women with control and will prob buy this. Have had wwc cheaper from ebay in the past, but will def be tempted by this :)

hi Latchi - I have been interested in this range but there are very mixed reviews. I would value your opinion. I am 5 ft and a M&S 14 (summer) and 16 (winter after pigging out from Xmas onwards). I carry my weight in my hips and hate fabric which show lumps and bumbs on my legs.

hi Latchi - I have been interested in this range but there are very mixed reviews. I would value your opinion. I am 5 ft and a M&S 14 (summer) and 16 (winter after pigging out from Xmas onwards). I carry my weight in my hips and hate fabric which show lumps and bumbs on my legs.

Im carrying a fair bit of weight myself lovingallthingsitalian, dreading squeezing into my summer clothes :-(
But Im usually 14/16 and the wwc trousers I have are medium and are fine on me, not too clingy. I did get Large first time, but they were too big so sent back and got a medium which were perfect. Give them a go :)

Latest posts

Back