Winter Home Solutions TSV 30/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Like Samki says, you will be amazed at how you've even been able to breathe in such damp. I've got the 12 litre one.

Wheels would be good and I was thinking about wet washing in the winter as that is always a problem for me. Would also be brilliant in the caravan as there's always a lot of condensation. If it's portable I'm really thinking about it.

CC

Wheels would be good and I was thinking about wet washing in the winter as that is always a problem for me. Would also be brilliant in the caravan as there's always a lot of condensation. If it's portable I'm really thinking about it.

CC
I’ll bet it would work well I’m a caravan. Not used it for drying washing yet - but my sister uses hers and it dries really quickly

Can totally recommend the Meaco dehumidifier. Dries washing in 6 hours, no condensation. House feels warmer. I wouldn't be without it.
I have a Meaco pedestal fan. It wasn’t cheap but it’s brilliant when the weather gets too hot in the summer. I couldn’t be without it. I’m thinking about getting their dehumidifier but I’ll look at this TSV and see how they compare.

I have a Meaco pedestal fan. It wasn’t cheap but it’s brilliant when the weather gets too hot in the summer. I couldn’t be without it. I’m thinking about getting their dehumidifier but I’ll look at this TSV and see how they compare.
Id
Like to see the comparison too as
I would like a smaller one upstairs 🥰

CC
If you're thinking about a caravan, weight might be an issue, so check first. I think it weighs 9.8 kg. I've also just bought the smaller 2 litre aldi one which does get some moisture out but not as much as the Meaco. I'm not sure if they still have them but there will be others similar.
aldi.co.uk/ambaino-dehumidifier-2l/p/840210808443800

Latest posts

Back