Winter Fashion TSV - Monday 17th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why, it's absolutely the height of chic and, if I'm not mistaken, was on every Fashion Week catwalk!

I received one as a present - it weighs a ton - and now lives the the boot of my car.

Why, it's absolutely the height of chic and, if I'm not mistaken, was on every Fashion Week catwalk!

I received one as a present - it weighs a ton - and now lives the the boot of my car.

Ah, so that's what they're for....you stick the weighs-a-bl**dy-ton brolly in the boot of your car to act as ballast in case your car is buffeted by strong winds.....clever!
I don't have a car at the moment but I'm thinking of getting the TSV, just in case that should change.....not sure which colour to go for though, as I don't know what colour the boot lining of my non-existent car is......hhmmm, problem.....! :confused:

Ah, so that's what they're for....you stick the weighs-a-bl**dy-ton brolly in the boot of your car to act as ballast in case your car is buffeted by strong winds.....clever!
I don't have a car at the moment but I'm thinking of getting the TSV, just in case that should change.....not sure which colour to go for though, as I don't know what colour the boot lining of my non-existent car is......hhmmm, problem.....! :confused:

I hadn't thought of it as ballast but now you mention it my headlights are so high up I can see dandruff on the shoulders of drivers in front of me. Ought to tell them about Mr Kingsley's Itchy Flaky scalp stuff!

Now remember ladies and gents.

The umbrella is multi tasking.

Short and long combat weapon.

Folded up a quick jab in the kidney will stop any mugger.
Extend the handle and use as a baton, to beat said mugger round the head.

I am really surprised QVC have not even mentioned this important information.

Do you know i was really looking forward to seeing what this TSV was as the TV guide didn't give anything away...nor did the days shows.

You can kinda see what the TSV will be due to the amount of dedicated shows to it...but this I really had no idea.I was quite excited.

I was imaging a fabulous fair isle scarf and glove set...a thick chunky snood....some fabulous thick trendy tights or something....but no.An umbrella.:mysmilie_490:

Yeah the same here, mine has never seen the light of day, you would need to be a bodybuilder to carry that for any length of time.... a real waste of space.

I had one a few years ago and it was so heavy. First time I used it was in the rain (obviously.....) and a very strong wind. I live by the sea. No sooner had I got out of the house and 10 yards down the street than the brolly blew inside out and broke. It went back and I've stuck with much cheaper, lightweight ones since then, although I tend to wear a mac with a hood instead and have my hands free. That one I had also had the light but it didn't work either....

Me too lizgregs- real waste of money and it looked horrible. I got absolutely soaked and it was a nightmare trying to close it.This year I have got a cute autumny one from M &S with hedgehogs on it.

I bought this TSV several years ago, it is the best umbrella I have ever had and is still in the same condition as when I first got it.l

Latest posts

Back