I'm afraid I don't share your glee :sad:

Worst possible scenario for me.

Next Round - Semi-finals

Novak Djokovic SRB (1)
Roger Federer SUI (3)

Andy Murray GBR (4)
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga FRA (5)

Fingers crossed ✖

Pity the semi-final between Novak and Roger isn't the final as I would be happy for either to win and I'm sure it's going to be a great match......:happy:

Fingers crossed that Tsonga will be playing his best tennis ever is all I can say!

I've got "Tennis Bum"!

I just thought you all needed to know that :cheeky:

Well, I really didn't want to see Serena in the final but I'm beginning to think that I'd prefer her to the shrieking of Azarenka every single time she hits the ball.....:angry:

Is it as painful as Tennis Elbow which I know from personal experience is very uncomfortable? :tongue:

Pain at the base of my spine.
I've put my step counter on & pace around the sitting room between games.
I even have a little foray in the kitchen or in here to the computer.

Boo.....I wanted Kerber to win!

Yes, me too.

I'm watching Williams & Azarenka at the moment.
Streuth!
That Victoria sounds like a constipated owl!
A lot of comment about it from the commentators. Apparently, when told about the proposed Grunt-O-Meter Azarenka said "Good luck with that."
Also read that her screams were mimicked by the crowd in one match
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/26/s...-tries-to-get-the-grunting-under-control.html

Pain at the base of my spine.
I've put my step counter on & pace around the sitting room between games.
I even have a little foray in the kitchen or in here to the computer.

Yes, me too.

I'm watching Williams & Azarenka at the moment.
Streuth!
That Victoria sounds like a constipated owl!
A lot of comment about it from the commentators. Apparently, when told about the proposed Grunt-O-Meter Azarenka said "Good luck with that."
Also read that her screams were mimicked by the crowd in one match
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/26/s...-tries-to-get-the-grunting-under-control.html

Sorry you're in so much pain but, hopefully, it will ease next week once Wimbledon has finished....:nod:

As for the grunting - I'm afraid I would turn into the "Umpire from Hell" and if the player didn't curb the noise after three warnings then the match would automatically be awarded to the opponent. Just a bit of a problem if both players are grunters..........:giggle: The spectators never had to suffer the annoying sounds when the likes of Chris Evert, Martina Navratilova, etc. were playing so why should we now? It turns me off watching matches and I'm so glad I haven't paid good money to sit courtside to hear it!

You all ready?

Semifinals

N. Djokovic v R. Federer

A. Murray v J. Tsonga

Not yet....got a few jobs to do first otherwise I might end up with tennis bum too!! :wink:

I hope PPC is alright only I notice she hasn't contributed much since Rafa went out. Things OK with you Sue apart from the sulking?

I've got to go out, a few chores to do too, but I'll break my neck to be on the settee by 1PM.

I've never seen Tsonga before!:tongue:

I want to support British competitors but afraid I have to make an exception for Murray, can't warm to him at all.

I'm going to watch this afternoon and work tomorrow - one the advantages of when working from home!!

"Go Tsonga!" :mysmilie_378:

I hope PPC is alright only I notice she hasn't contributed much since Rafa went out. Things OK with you Sue apart from the sulking?

I'm afraid Busy that Wimbledon lost it's magic for me once Rafa went out :mysmilie_503:and I've been a bit preoccupied this week making a Murray doll to stick pins into. :mysmilie_454:

Go Tsonga!! (even though you are French...) :bandit:

I'm afraid Busy that Wimbledon lost it's magic for me once Rafa went out :mysmilie_503:and I've been a bit preoccupied this week making a Murray doll to stick pins into. :mysmilie_454:

Go Tsonga!! (even though you are French...) :bandit:

please stick several pins in for me while you're at it Sue, what a thoroughly charmless individual he is..yes, even sooner have the Frenchman (how polite am I!) win...

please stick several pins in for me while you're at it Sue, what a thoroughly charmless individual he is..yes, even sooner have the Frenchman (how polite am I!) win...

Really didn't think you were as nasty as the rest of us BM.......:wink:

She isn't!
Carol is lovely.
The truth sometimes hurts though lol. He is charmless

I've had to take a break.
Novak is making me a nervous wreck.
Stop hitting the bluddy net!

If Federer wins I'll .... I'll ..... I'll spit!

She isn't!
Carol is lovely.
The truth sometimes hurts though lol. He is charmless

I've had to take a break.
Novak is making me a nervous wreck.
Stop hitting the bluddy net!

If Federer wins I'll .... I'll ..... I'll spit!

I know she is....I only said it tongue in cheek!

I did think this first semi-final would be much closer and the sets would have gone to tie-breaks but Novak is struggling. Really don't mind who wins because I love both players and, as I said before, I wished it was the final.

Do you know that I know that you know ... and you did lol

I so wanted Novak to win.
Never mind.
Murray & Tsonga next.

Latest posts

Back