Will we ever get an apple TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flying Pigs

Registered Shopper
QVC hopping and came across their today's TSV in America.

Apple iPad 16GB WiFi 4th Gen. with Retina Display & Accessories
Apple iPad 16GB WiFi w/4G 4th Gen. with Retina Display &
The same available for the 32GB versions.

When will we get a good deal?

Absolutely not. Apple don't need to discount their stuff, unless its old stock. Apple fans will always pay full price.

Apple do discount on 1 day a year.

I almost bought one (I think it was last November) where the 3 new models had £31, £41, £51 knocked off.

I got my iPad in November when they had a one day offer on. Not much discount but better than nothing. Got it from John Lewis cos they were matching the one day promotion and you get a 2 year guarantee from them. They sell enough without resorting to offers, including genuine Apple accessories.

I got my iPad in November when they had a one day offer on. Not much discount but better than nothing. Got it from John Lewis cos they were matching the one day promotion and you get a 2 year guarantee from them. They sell enough without resorting to offers, including genuine Apple accessories.

I did exactly the same, bought a new ipad!

Look at the USA TSV today!
Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" Intel Core i5 4GB RAM 500GBHD w/ Tech Support
Retail Value: $2,348.00

QVC Price: $1,979.00

Today's Special Value Price:

$1,699.00

Yes , I know I have a bee in my bonnet about Apple but the TSV today in the US is an i-Pad mini on 5 Easy Pays!
The price depends on which one you go for. What do we get? Reading glasses!
Item Description:
You know what they say--great things come in small packages. Take the iPad® mini; it has all the top iPad features--a beautiful display, 5 megapixel iSight camera, and ultra-fast Wi-Fi and 4G--packed into a sleek, super-portable device that fits right in your hand.
Includes iPad mini with Bluetooth speaker and rotating case in color choice; DJ-style headphones; car charger; stand; two stylus pens; screen protector; headphone splitter; earbuds; AC adapter; USB cord, and $100 Zinio offer
4G service provided by AT&T (data plan sold separately)
iOS 6 OS
Dual-core Apple(R) A5 processor
7.9" diagonal LED-backlit multi-touch display with IPS technology, 1024x768 resolution, fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating

I would love to see an Apple TSV especially on easy pay, cant see it happening thou

Yes , I know I have a bee in my bonnet about Apple but the TSV today in the US is an i-Pad mini on 5 Easy Pays!
The price depends on which one you go for. What do we get? Reading glasses!
Item Description:
You know what they say--great things come in small packages. Take the iPad® mini; it has all the top iPad features--a

Just checking out today's TSV on the US site and it looks like they've added a hefty premium for those extras and also mention that its a reduced price! Looks like fleecing customers is not restricted to just these shores! Link below......

http://www.qvc.com/Apple-iPad-mini.product.E223863.html

Here's Apple's US site and what they charge for a 16GB wifi IPad Mini and free shipping shipping. Note how much Q charges for theirs!

http://store.apple.com/us/buy/home/shop_ipad/family/ipad_mini

The one I'm using now to type this post on (and alter all the typing changes it's spell checker flags up automatically!) came from John Lewis, cheaper than Amazon at the time, free delivery and two year warranty. Job done! :smirk:

Yep - John Lewis all the way for me too - they do the 2 year warranty and their customer service is brilliant.

I tend to buy a lot of Apple products in the States, but then again the exchange rate is absolute pants at the minute.
Fingers crossed it picks up by May

Apple do discount on 1 day a year.

I almost bought one (I think it was last November) where the 3 new models had £31, £41, £51 knocked off.

Yes Stratobuddy, hubby buys his Apple stuff that day, its called Black Friday or something & they do 15% off or whatever,, hes bought ipads & ipods & the likes.

Latest posts

Back