Apple iPad Mini 2 16GB WiFi Tablet & Accessories TSV 22/03/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It will sell, however, due to the availability of EP.

That's the sad thing - the EPs are the big draw.

People would be better off not buying this from Q, putting the money aside each month instead and then buying it in four months time from somewhere else for less money and maybe a longer warranty.

That's the sad thing - the EPs are the big draw.

People would be better off not buying this from Q, putting the money aside each month instead and then buying it in four months time from somewhere else for less money and maybe a longer warranty.

I agree. We offer buy now, pai in 6/12 months, interest free.

Apple TSV - Zinio magazine subscription

I see that one of the 'extras' with the IPad air is a £100 subscription to Zinio magazines. I wanted to let people know that if you join your local library you can download Zinio magazines for FREE! It's really good and well worth a look.l have saved myself a fortune using Zinio and put the money saved towards a new tablet!

I sell the iPad Air 2, 64GB, at work for £479. I prefer the added storage to the accessories. It will sell, however, due to the availability of EP.

quality no value and inconvinience...plus the greedy postage. out of order

Well, I'm sold! Recommendations from presenters have been displayed on screen. According to Chuntley, she can check her emails on it!

Well, I'm sold! Recommendations from presenters have been displayed on screen. According to Chuntley, she can check her emails on it!

that made me lol......qvc have had two dud tsv's in two days. l'occitane and this overpriced apple i-pad

It's not even a 3G version, though that god-awful Lee skirted round and round the direct question 'can I connect to the internet when there's no Wi-fi signal'.

my sister has loads of apple products and said the same thing. you have to pay to have wifi on the go or buy the more expensive models with the added wifi. oddly this 16 gb model with no wifi is dearer than the higher spec ones elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back