Will QVC never do named day delivery - always 3-5 working days?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They've changed a lot, for the better the last few years. I've always shopped with both IW and QVC since day one but stopped shopping with QVC a few years ago, for all the usual reasons. I love IW because everything is affordable quality, if you order on line or email it doesn't cost you a penny and their CS are always polite and efficient. I've just ordered a refurbished iPad 4 for £199, got it today and ordered it late Saturday. IW is more me, it's more down to earth with great, quality and affordable products. When you order something (they only use Hermes no matter how small the item) you get about four emails, the third one is your tracking, but you'll only know if it's for you if you try it..............I recommend the Zhuzh products, the Lock And Save dry oil is amazing. :mysmilie_14:

Yes they're into their 17th year now.

Just adding, I mainly just shop off their website, they've got loads of great products on it, unless there's an hour I want to watch of a certain product.

I will check it out soon, thanks! I'm not watching much shopping telly lately as I'm too busy watching some excellent tv dramas!

Thanks for the recommendations, too. Zhuzh - I forgot about that! It was one of the things I bought all that time ago. I didn't know they still made it. I also tried Eyesential which was ok but I wonder if the formulation has improved as my bottle went dry and lumpy in no time.

Anyway, I'll take a look and maybe risk a purchase if you say it's changed. It certainly needed to.

IW have come a long way of late and are much nicer to watch - it's fun with no hard sell, decent affordable quality and you don't get stung with huge P&P if you order several items - in the fashion shows you could order everything on offer, in every option and only pay £6.99 P&P.

I know not everyone likes all the presenters, but I was watching Denise on with Linda Lusardi last night and it was a hoot! Thoroughly entertaining without being told how many people were on the phones every few seconds. The lack of hard sell is very refreshing, it's mostly relaxed.

IW have come a long way of late and are much nicer to watch - it's fun with no hard sell, decent affordable quality and you don't get stung with huge P&P if you order several items - in the fashion shows you could order everything on offer, in every option and only pay £6.99 P&P.

I know not everyone likes all the presenters, but I was watching Denise on with Linda Lusardi last night and it was a hoot! Thoroughly entertaining without being told how many people were on the phones every few seconds. The lack of hard sell is very refreshing, it's mostly relaxed.

I agree, after channel hopping on to QVC and its frantic sell!! sell!! sell!! presentations, it's lovely just to go back to were I belong and feel relaxed, comfortable and breathe a sigh of relief :mysmilie_14: Yes the quality of the products, great prices, p&p, delivery and all round shopping experience for me, is second to none, not bad considering there's no multi global American company behind them to help them out, they've got were they are all on their own. At the moment they've got the Lavitta clothes hour, everything's free p&p and Natasha is modelling (the plus sized model) who models on QVC too, but the difference is they put her in clothes that actually fit, and also Joanne was talking to her I know! actually acknowledging her! as they always do with models.

Last edited:

ARE YOU LISTENING, QVC???! :headbang:

What confused me about the QVC "trial" of (allegedly) next day delivery last year was that QVC for years offered express delivery as a drop-down option at checkout. I know this because I ordered my Mum's birthday present one year to be delivered direct, paid a premium for express delivery so it would arrive while we were visiting for a week (Mum died 10 years ago). Mind you it was a complete and utter balls up...Nothing arrived during the week we were visiting; in fact nothing arrived the following week; though CS assured me it was on its way! When it did arrive we'd missed the chance to talk Mum through setting it up (a techy house phone) and knew she wouldn't attempt to use it herself so she walked it to the Post Office and sent it back! (we'd already given her something better anyway, from a real shop not QVC!)

QVC = Dodo!

What confused me about the QVC "trial" of (allegedly) next day delivery last year was that QVC for years offered express delivery as a drop-down option at checkout. I know this because I ordered my Mum's birthday present one year to be delivered direct, paid a premium for express delivery so it would arrive while we were visiting for a week (Mum died 10 years ago). Mind you it was a complete and utter balls up...Nothing arrived during the week we were visiting; in fact nothing arrived the following week; though CS assured me it was on its way! When it did arrive we'd missed the chance to talk Mum through setting it up (a techy house phone) and knew she wouldn't attempt to use it herself so she walked it to the Post Office and sent it back! (we'd already given her something better anyway, from a real shop not QVC!)

QVC = Dodo!

Your poor Mum.

Typical Q - promises much and delivers (literally) little.

QVC = Dodo!

Appalling - to take a premium postal charge and then completely mess it up. I bet if QVC US performed as ineptly, they would have gone bust years ago. We in the UK seem rather more inclined to tolerate dreadful customer service than our American cousins.

Latest posts

Back