Will now presenting?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sweep

Registered Shopper
During the 8pm elemis show AY was presenting, but for the last ten minutes Will Gowing presented the show. I wonder if he will present full 1 hour shows in the future? I'd rather have him than the boring, grey Simon Biaggi. Any thoughts?

ive just mentioned in my Elemis thread thats he is turning into Craig Rowe. Got everything, uses everything etc etc. i do like him but if he carries on this way i think we're all going to be getting a tad annoyed.

Is it me or has he got a funny shaped head? Or perhaps it's funny shaped hair. Nice enough lad though.

I really like Will, he has a lovely voice and a kind caring manner. He should be on a lot more in my opinion and less of the likes of Glen, Simon ...

He seems like a nice boy & the new hair-do is an improvement. Not keen when they just cut to him reading out a few ingratiating tweets, but as a presenter, fine. Can't be any worst than the dreadful Charlie or gurning Craig :talking:

I get the idea he is being trained as AY's side kick. He even went on holiday with her, photos put up on Facebook.

So think The Devil Is A QVC Shopping Beauty Expert, and he is her run around for everything she needs and yes of course Alison guy.

He seems harmless.

I do too, he has a nice voice and a pleasant personality and he comes over very professional too. His hair fascinates me but goodness you should see mine, Mr Grey Stripe down centre parting is definitely coming out to play today!! More Will please QVC and less of wrinkly nose Anna, she does my ruddy head in.

I mostly flick over to see what the bargain hunter is.I caught will presenting and thought what???!!! I'm sure AY was presenting when I flicked over? Why had their changed.....did she not feel well or something??

The bit I caught,I actually thought he was ok

I like him and it seems to make more sense starting him off slowly with bits here and there rather than just flinging him in at the deep end with a whole show on his own out of nowhere. A QVC induction if such a thing actually exisits

During the 8pm elemis show AY was presenting, but for the last ten minutes Will Gowing presented the show. I wonder if he will present full 1 hour shows in the future? I'd rather have him than the boring, grey Simon Biaggi. Any thoughts?

WHAT!!!! Simon is one of my favs. I'd rather have him.

He's been induced for a long time! I thought he'd been a fixture at QVC for years.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back