Will Gowing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

After hearing the other day Debbie Flint saying she was in doing last minute offered overtime hours.
Seems like non of the regulars wanted the Sunday hours as overtime.
How many presenters off sick/holidays that they can’t cover the hours.

Which shows does Will present? I'm asking because I don't watch much nowadays so it would be hit and miss seeing his hours. Or could someone please give me a link to a video of a product he's presented. I seem to remember seeing him in the past and thinking he's okay but that was a long time ago.

Which shows does Will present? I'm asking because I don't watch much nowadays so it would be hit and miss seeing his hours. Or could someone please give me a link to a video of a product he's presented. I seem to remember seeing him in the past and thinking he's okay but that was a long time ago.
His shows should show up on the TV guide on the web site.

After hearing the other day Debbie Flint saying she was in doing last minute offered overtime hours.
Seems like non of the regulars wanted the Sunday hours as overtime.
How many presenters off sick/holidays that they can’t cover the hours.
Maybe some of them are bored with the job and can't bear another stint on a Sunday.

I suppose they're a presenter short after Kathy left, so he's filling a void. I still maintain they must have the best of working conditions and salary otherwise a lot of them would have jumped ship by now, what with shows ending early and pre-recorded products slotted in at the end, and other products appearing on a loop system.

I suppose they're a presenter short after Kathy left, so he's filling a void. I still maintain they must have the best of working conditions and salary otherwise a lot of them would have jumped ship by now, what with shows ending early and pre-recorded products slotted in at the end, and other products appearing on a loop system.
Put it this way Jackie announced when chatting to Ruth she has no intentIon of retiring

Latest posts

Back