Why would they stop this COZEE item ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

inatizzy

Registered Shopper
I have recently been converted to the lovely Cozee Home bedding range.......... absolute bliss.

The guest presenter clearly stated during one of the last shows "You have been asking for spare pillowcases and extra sheets, so we have LISTENED and given you this"

Cozee Home Deep Fitted Sheet & 2 Housewife Pillowcases 800139

http://www.qvcuk.com/Cozee-Home-Dee...=800139-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-13-_-800139

Not sure the link is working ?

But it is showing as NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Quite obviously very popular - why would they stop doing it?

Thanks for replying SCW.

I couldn't understand why they'd stop it - when clearly there is high demand for that item number.
I am new to the range and thought I'd missed the boat to add to my collection !

I know you are usually* right :) so I believe you when you say it's coming back (eventually)

inatizzy X

* always :))

Thanks for replying SCW.

I couldn't understand why they'd stop it - when clearly there is high demand for that item number.
I am new to the range and thought I'd missed the boat to add to my collection !

I know you are usually* right :) so I believe you when you say it's coming back (eventually)

inatizzy X

* always :))

yeah waitlist is only 90 days and i noticed they only put that when they aint sure when its coming back so its just covering there back sides really

It's prolly my "kiss of death" vibe. Every time I find something I like, it gets discontinued.

Just so everyone knows...... I saw that the upcoming TSV of Cozee Homes is up on QVC's site already......set of 2 complete sets......and seeing as I wanted a set for a while now and keep missing out as the King Size is always sold out, I ordered mine last night :mysmilie_19:

Just so everyone knows...... I saw that the upcoming TSV of Cozee Homes is up on QVC's site already......set of 2 complete sets......and seeing as I wanted a set for a while now and keep missing out as the King Size is always sold out, I ordered mine last night :mysmilie_19:

Yep there`s been a fuss about this on Q`s facebook page. People complaining it will be sold out before the tsv launch when they`re expecting it to be on EP`s.

The QVC No: 802 352 However, this is now no longer working. I paid £72 for the 2 sets and given that 1 set of this is £54 it is good value. QVC confirmed my order last night so I do hope that they will now honour my order with them as it says 'in progress'

Last edited:

What's the TSV like? Will probably be tempted by it, love my Cozee bedding (so does my dog)

Latest posts

Back