Why will QVC not answer a simple question about Breast Cancer Care night?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just don't think it will be the same if it is a week later. Not being able to go live to the event means it won't have the same atmosphere.

Also if it is the Wed 8th October there will be many unhappy customers as it will be coinciding with a very important religious festival that day.

The TV guide for the week commencing 6/10 only has info for Monday and nothing for the rest of the week which is a bit odd.

Ralph from Honora

The TV guide for the week commencing 6/10 only has info for Monday and nothing for the rest of the week which is a bit odd.

When he was last on air, Ralph Rossini said he would be back on 1st October and at midnight on 6th October - hint, hint! However, there is a show on the first, but not at midnight on the 6th. Since there is no info on the rest of that week as yet, they may have moved the TSV to later in the week. I sincerely hope it hasn't been cancelled!
I see on QVC in the USA, they now have teal pearls in the Honora range. Now, that would be a good TSV.
There is indeed something very odd about the TV guide stopping at Monday. Something must be happening. Perhaps they are finalising details for the BCC event- only time will tell!
:confused::confused:

Not sure if this is relevant! or may even be from last year or maybe nothing to do with BCC at all but I've just come across this:

Fran Wilson A Word of Hope Collection Set of 6

QVC Price£29.25
Item Number226470 AvailabilityIn stockUK P&P£3.45
Overall Rating no ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Share this Product:
Be pretty in pink, thanks to 'A Word of Hope' lip creams collection from Fran Wilson. This special collection was inspired by Breast Cancer Care's 'Think Pink' campaign to raise awareness and funds into combating the disease. The rosy shades include Pink Hope, Espoir, Gobaith, Hoffnung, Mikomi and Speranza. Each 3.5g cream is enriched with shea butter, collagen, chamomile and aloe vera for maximum conditioning, plus antioxidant vitamins A,C and E.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226470/walk.yah.UKHB-U073

Not sure if this is relevant! or may even be from last year or maybe nothing to do with BCC at all but I've just come across this:

QVC Price£29.25
Write a review
Share this Product:
Be pretty in pink, thanks to 'A Word of Hope' lip creams collection from Fran Wilson. This special collection was inspired by Breast Cancer Care's 'Think Pink' campaign to raise awareness and funds into combating the disease. The rosy shades include Pink Hope, Espoir, Gobaith, Hoffnung, Mikomi and Speranza. Each 3.5g cream is enriched with shea butter, collagen, chamomile and aloe vera for maximum conditioning, plus antioxidant vitamins A,C and E.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226470/walk.yah.UKHB-U073

That is a new item so looks like it might be whatever the BCC event is going to be :)

QVC Price£29.25
Write a review
Share this Product:

I notice the price isn't divisible by 2.

QVC Price£29.25
Write a review
Share this Product:

beautiful set thanks for the info

I just don't think it will be the same if it is a week later. Not being able to go live to the event means it won't have the same atmosphere.

Also if it is the Wed 8th October there will be many unhappy customers as it will be coinciding with a very important religious festival that day.

Hi Sazza - know what you mean, I groaned when I saw the date, the one night I won't be able to watch! I hope if they do go ahead that they make loads of money for BCC, but sadly I won't be able to take part.

I spoke to someone at CS today, who seemed to think it was either on the 11th or 12th of October.

Can somebody please tell me what's on Oct 8th? Have looked through a few diaries and can't find any references to a religious festival at all! Thanks.

Latest posts

Back