Why will QVC not answer a simple question about Breast Cancer Care night?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is their Birthday on 1st October, that is when they first went to air. Founders Day is earlier in the year.

I just phoned the normal Order Line last night,sometimes they just tell you what they they know. The girl said that they had not been given a date, and also they might just show things for BCC during the course of a normal show, or do a Show in the studio only.........

Sounds to me as though ideas were just being thrown around to see if one of them would work without costing QVC too much money......

So I think it's a case of wait and see, because we are still none the wiser....

Ooops yes. Don't know why I put FD instead if BD, doesn't make much difference though, it's still all about profit and blowing their own trumpet!:33:

Not wanting to be too cynical or anything, but I have always thought that blowing there own trumpet was what it has always been about.

Yes it raises the profile of BCC, but by selling items at half price they know they're garanteed to sell out, they know in advance how much they will make.

Sorry like I said, maybe I'm too cynical

maybe I'm too cynical

Yes you are! It's only reasonable to expect them to safeguard their own interests at every opportunity. But it's also reasonable to expect them to take things like religious sensibility into account, and above all to expect the left hand to know what the right hand is doing:22:

Latest posts

Back