Why oh Why ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RedorDead

Registered Shopper
Why oh why do I keep doing this to myself. The stress of using QVC as a retailer is now so outweighing the benefits from home delivery that I've virtually got to the point of cancelling my membership.

I ordered the Strawberry bulbs with the growing basket on 8th March thinking it would be nice to give to my mum on mothers day.

Phoned up CS today to ask why the order was still "in progress" to be told they werent going to be shipped until next week because of " some difficulties" whatever that means.

What pixxes me off more than anything is that THEY don't bother to let you know when there is a problem. They always EXPECT us to contact them. Have they ever heard of being PRO-ACTIVE!

oh well, I'm sure I can find something even nicer for my gorgeous Mum elsewhere.

Awww, what a shame RedorDead, I know how you feel. QVC have already cancelled 2 orders within the last few weeks. I really put my heart on the items and was so looking forwad to receiving them. No contact whatsoever, just saw "cancelled" again my orders on their website. They used to send letter if there is a stock problem (no stock or delay in dispatch), I hated them but at least there was an apology and explanation. I wrote to them about it and their reply was: "At the moment we do not have a facility to advise customers when an order has been cancelled, however, this is something we are looking into for the future to improve our service".

Very rude to treat their loyal customers like that. I don't order anything for special occasions from them because I was let down several times.

I hope you find a nice replacement present for your mum.

Why oh Why! ?

Awww, what a shame RedorDead, I know how you feel. QVC have already cancelled 2 orders within the last few weeks. I really put my heart on the items and was so looking forwad to receiving them. No contact whatsoever, just saw "cancelled" again my orders on their website. They used to send letter if there is a stock problem (no stock or delay in dispatch), I hated them but at least there was an apology and explanation. I wrote to them about it and their reply was: "At the moment we do not have a facility to advise customers when an order has been cancelled, however, this is something we are looking into for the future to improve our service".

Very rude to treat their loyal customers like that. I don't order anything for special occasions from them because I was let down several times.

I hope you find a nice replacement present for your mum.

I think they're telling big porkies saying they don't have a facility to advise customers when an order has been cancelled. In the last few weeks I've had two notifications from them that orders I had on waitlist have been cancelled. Also just before Christmas I had two items ordered as presents and I got letters advising there was a problem with the quality of the items and they wouldn't be despatched for approximately 30 days. So they definitely do have the facility.

I think they're telling big porkies saying they don't have a facility to advise customers when an order has been cancelled. In the last few weeks I've had two notifications from them that orders I had on waitlist have been cancelled. Also just before Christmas I had two items ordered as presents and I got letters advising there was a problem with the quality of the items and they wouldn't be despatched for approximately 30 days. So they definitely do have the facility.

i agree, they can send emails about show reminders and the qvc gossip thing why cant they send a simple email to say your order has been cancelled!

Probably the truth is,they had soooo many people to advise they were having to let them down they didn't want to spend the manpower arranging it (after all the only cost is the manpwer if they advise by email.) I too gave up relying on QVC for important pressies as Christmas 2007 they let me down so badly with non dispatch of items ordered in plenty of time-with no warning or explanation-I decided I would never risk it again.

Latest posts

Back