Why is the ybf presenter always wearing hair rollers?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The really HUGE rollers can generally be bought on the hairdressing stall of any market. I've still got some that I bought back in the 60's, and NO they aint the ones our Mum's used to use back in the War, or the spongy sleep in ones !!!!!!!

Try this to have your hair looking good the next morning. Before bed, pull your hair back, and put 3 or 4 largish rollers in going down the back of your head. Unless you sleep on your back, this is a comfortable way of sleeping in rollers. The next morning you still have a great bouncy style. I've done it for years.

As lovely as Stacy is, I cannot imagine her as a world class top model. Am I missing something.
When she was on selling her Models Prefer products, Ali Young used to show everyone Stacey's modeling portfolio pictures and they were stunning. She was a model for all the big fashion houses, i.e. Karl Lagerfield etc.

I love watching Stacey's shows cause she's the only make up guest who is willing to show the products on herself with no make up on and she's willing to point out her own imperfections and how she fixes them with her make up, i.e. her raccoon eyes or her half missing eyebrows (her words, not mine).

When she was on selling her Models Prefer products, Ali Young used to show everyone Stacey's modeling portfolio pictures and they were stunning. She was a model for all the big fashion houses, i.e. Karl Lagerfield etc.

I love watching Stacey's shows cause she's the only make up guest who is willing to show the products on herself with no make up on and she's willing to point out her own imperfections and how she fixes them with her make up, i.e. her raccoon eyes or her half missing eyebrows (her words, not mine).

I agree. Stacey does look amazing (girlfriend:smirk:). Trouble is her look is perhaps rather dated or over made up for many of us. It is a full slap look which is not what I want.

Her portfolio is wonderful, but more glam gorgeous than natural beauty.

I love the way she creates her look. But it's not the look I want for me.

I wear the works, liquid foundation, loose powder, etc. but in a natural look, I just don't wear blusher, I have half eye brows like Stacey too. A natural look can be achieved without trowelling it on.

I think it's more of a way of keeping her hair out of her face so she can really demonstrate the products

Latest posts

Back