Why is the ybf presenter always wearing hair rollers?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wg, they were the Carmen heated ones, very good but heavy.

I use sponge ones, I have fine but coarse (contradiction I know) and they give all day curl for me and I only need three! Easy to sleep in too :giggle:

Isn't it funny how we view things differently. Love the promo vid and what she wears. Always looks confident and glam to me.

Brissles, yes I have seen photos of models ready to go out in the rollers. But I considered it for the big effects they want on the runway shows. The WOW factor.

But I never seen them in chemists for sale now, not even the Hot Rollers sold in the 80s and 90s. Michael DeCearse sells his ones, but talks about his mother using them. Its all done with straighteners and big tongs these days. I use none of these, never have. A friend's daughter refuses to be seen at the front door without her hair straightened.

Don't know about anyone else but I am really enjoying this thread.

Don't like Stacey's jacket but love the trousers.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Brissles, yes I have seen photos of models ready to go out in the rollers. But I considered it for the big effects they want on the runway shows. The WOW factor.

But I never seen them in chemists for sale now, not even the Hot Rollers sold in the 80s and 90s. Michael DeCearse sells his ones, but talks about his mother using them. Its all done with straighteners and big tongs these days. I use none of these, never have. A friend's daughter refuses to be seen at the front door without her hair straightened.

Sounds a bit like mine Donna, or without her make up!

I'll use anything thats in my dressing room drawer to keep my hair off my face when I'm applying my slap, but more often than not I'll put a pair of knickers on my head......clean ones of course!!!! :giggle:
Thats a look Stacy might like to try!

lol goddess..certainly a different look...if you pulled them over your face and looked thru the leg-holes you'd look like you'd just won the 3.30 at Newmarket!!

just thought..have you seen those "tassies" I think they're called, I got one in Boyes for £2.99 - good for holding the mane out of the way!

Not heard of those BM will check them out. But even after 16 years and several white wash cycles my Decleor headband thingy is still going strong. Never liked the other products in the set but the headband was a keeper. Clarins give similar ones away in their promotions sometimes. Wish Emma Hardie would do one in a TSV with a microfibre cloth too.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

If there is any moisture in the air my hair frizzies up so I have been known to go out in the car in my rollers only removing them at the very last minute.

Rollers are massive in the hair industry again and have gradually become more so over the last few years!!

When I was little, my mum tied my hair with rags and I had ringlets. With no products used they stayed in for a full week!!!!!!

No, I did not sing 'On The Good Ship Lollipop'!

In Belfast they go shopping in their pyjamas and slippers. But we are so glamous, not.

You ought to see them (the Mums) taking their kids to school still wearing theirs! Not a pretty sight!

On my way home from night duty down a certain road, I would see a girl in cuddly pyjamas standing outside the
shop smoking, at about 8.30 in the morning, nearly crashed the car looking at her:giggle:

My eyes nearly popped when I saw a girl in our local Tesco wearing what looked very like pyjamas to me! At least I'd put my dressing gown over them!

Many thanks for the clarity, maybe one day I will watch one of her shows in the day. I do find her a bit much if I am watching a repeat at 5am. I wish they would put some of the calmer people on at Night Time.

Latest posts

Back