Why hardly any Dyson items?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mrsr85

Registered Shopper
For the first time ever I can’t see any Airwraps on QVC? Anyone have any idea why?

There’s another Dyson TSV on 2nd January according to my TV schedule. 😳

It’ll either be a boring hoover or a boring hair thingy. They ought to rename the channel Dyson, or Marla Wynne because that’s on all the time as well.

QVC has really turned into a yawn fest.

Realistically, who has the money to buy Dyson products just after Christmas?

CC
No worries! QVC are wonderful enough to bestow easy pay on us! We can all be lucky enough to flick and fluff our hair, and vacuum our homes to our hearts content in the new year without a bother.

I know people love them but my only experience of the vacuums was the one my old dad had that I used when caring for him & I hated it with a vengeance. Put me off ever buying one for here.

Thankfully, I can afford to buy any of the Dyson things BUT I wouldn’t buy a Dyson item even if they were the last products in the world and that’s even if they cost peanuts .... which they don’t.

Realistically, who has the money to buy Dyson products just after Christmas?
No doubt the presenters will remind us that we all received ooodles of money for Christmas !

but of course they will have had it to try out for free.

Unless you're really into hairstyling it's a waste of money. There are cheaper items on the market to smooth your hair with minimal effort. As for the hoovers, they fall apart really quickly, all hype. And as for Marlawynne, that TSV shirt the other night looked rubbish on all of them, like a pregnancy smock. Long at the back and billowing out in the front.

Latest posts

Back