Why doesn't JR wear nail varnish any more?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatsinaname

Registered Shopper
I may have missed this but just wondering what happened to the baby pink nail varnish? I always thought JR's nails looked neat and groomed but she doesn't seem to even buff them lately.

tbh i noticed that yesterday maybe she was in a bit of a rush. her hair did not look as good either.

i am sure that this is only a blip julia always looks good..

At least she doesn't have those feckin awful chav tippex tipped acrylic horrors that some presenters on other channels wear, Stacey on TJC is just one offender. In fact most of the women on QVC seem to have natural nails and imho they look far nicer than falsies.

Hope this is of some help.
Listening to a few comments to some guests just recently from Julia is that she has been really struggling badly with her skin reacting to something.
She commented on returning from hoilday that she'd not used conditioner don't tell Dennis, she said.
Simon Wilson asked what she had on her body in a B&W show last weekend, also was she alright with it, she said it was BE and she was ok with it.

At least she doesn't have those feckin awful chav tippex tipped acrylic horrors that some presenters on other channels wear, Stacey on TJC is just one offender. In fact most of the women on QVC seem to have natural nails and imho they look far nicer than falsies.

There's one on QVC who's so very guilty of a m a z i n g l y huge white tipex triangles :wink:

I'm sure when she was on with Leighton Denny on his TSV day this week she said she'd been using his Quatro buffer recently and it had meant she could just have nice naked nails...hmn, clearly I am storing far too much QVC-related trivia in my brain :blush:

I didn't hear about her skin sensitivity but I did hear her mention that she was enjoying buffing her nails for a change. They didn't look especially buffed but then I can't get the results Leighton manages with his buffer.

she hasnt been looking too well at all recently which is a shame as she was one of the best groomed presenters on, her hair is looking a bit dry and she is just looking a bit tired these days, I know she's lost weight as well and sometimes when you lose it quickly you end up looking tired and drained, maybe she could do with putting a few pounds back on to get her glow back!

I may have missed this but just wondering what happened to the baby pink nail varnish? I always thought JR's nails looked neat and groomed but she doesn't seem to even buff them lately.

I definitely think she has developed allergies, poor thing.:flower:

I think the weight loss is very good. She looks miles better bodywise, but it seems to have taken its toll on her hair, skin tone and eye bags. She looks drawn and knackered. Hope she is OK.

I think the weight loss is very good. She looks miles better bodywise, but it seems to have taken its toll on her hair, skin tone and eye bags. She looks drawn and knackered.

And that's good?? :thinking:

In one of the hours with Simon Wilson Julia said that Anthony ( Heywood I presume) had said they will be in High Definition within 2 years so that will be her career finished.Did anyone else hear this?

In one of the hours with Simon Wilson Julia said that Anthony ( Heywood I presume) had said they will be in High Definition within 2 years so that will be her career finished.Did anyone else hear this?

yes I've heard her say that before.

feel a bit sorry for her really at the moment - I do think the weight loss was good (I'd like to be able to do it:mysmilie_516: ) but I think her hair look awful at the moment - and its unusual for her not to have good hair,nails done etc...

Last night when she was on with Joseph Esposito she looked really tired and washed out. Her hair was particularly bad - dry and limp looking. Hope she's ok as she usually looks fantastic - especially for a "woman of an age"..:giggle:

Last night when she was on with Joseph Esposito she looked really tired and washed out. Her hair was particularly bad - dry and limp looking. Hope she's ok as she usually looks fantastic - especially for a "woman of an age"..:giggle:

maybe it's the "off an age" bit, that's the problem? maybe she's just not having a particularly good "that time of life" - for want of a better way of putting it, without mentioning the "M" word.

maybe it's the "off an age" bit, that's the problem? maybe she's just not having a particularly good "that time of life" - for want of a better way of putting it, without mentioning the "M" word.

the M word?

what can you mean?

oooohhhh you mean the MENOPAUSE?

i didnt think that was a problem these days. dont you just slap on a hormone patch, dump your hubby and go disco dancing in a low cut top with a packet of tena lady in your clutch bag?

i prefer to call it "the change" anyway. not that i speak it out loud, i just mime it like les dawson used to.

i didnt think that was a problem these days. dont you just slap on a hormone patch, dump your hubby and go disco dancing in a low cut top with a packet of tena lady in your clutch bag?
Spot on Burlz!! :up: Only frenetic bopping is not recommended with stress incontinence....

not to mention the risk of finding your uterus in your knickers.

my dear old mum is in hospital this week having that particular problem attended to. 78 years old and still going through it. i do feel for you girls sometimes.

not to mention the risk of finding your uterus in your knickers.

my dear old mum is in hospital this week having that particular problem attended to. 78 years old and still going through it. i do feel for you girls sometimes.
Yep I'm coming back as a man!! :giggle: I'm sure your dear Mum will feel much more comfortable when everything is back in it's rightful place and I wish her to make a good and speedy recovery Burlz. :flower:

Latest posts

Back