Who will present the premiere Joules show?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
I have seen endless adverts for the new Joules show and I was just wondering, who do you think will be presenting this launch show?I personally cannot see one presenter on QVC who this range will suit!! Can't wait to see who they choose from to present it.

It is on TV Guide already..............Katy is doing first show and Debbie is doing the second.

I have seen endless adverts for the new Joules show and I was just wondering, who do you think will be presenting this launch show?I personally cannot see one presenter on QVC who this range will suit!! Can't wait to see who they choose from to present it.

I personally think that the style of clothes that I have seen on the website best suits an older more 'motherly' figure (so perhaps Ann Dawson or Kathy Taylor or perhaps even Jilly Halliday), I can't really see Chloe Everton or Katy Pullinger in that style of clothing, though saying that if it is a TSV and there are then 'asked' (read forced), to wear an item so that it can 'sell', then I suppose whoever is presenting in the run-up and when the actual show is on will all be 'promoting' the clothes. I wonder if in reality the presenters know that certain clothes don't suit them (such as CE in a dress), but that they are asked to wear it so viewers can see how it wears on different presenters, I mean in certain circumstances (like CE in a dress (does one get the impression that I personally don't feel that she is good in a dress), then I am not sure whether the buyers want to help or hinder sales.

No, I think the above people would be great as hosting the first show, I wouldn't be surprised if it is included as a KT 'special Morning Style' show, as it is usually the case when premier shows are put on, on days and times that are not going to be viewed by 'the masses', as stock doesn't tend to be high for initial premier shows, whilst they work-out the 'uptake', no I have looked at the ranges and whilst they are comparatively priced to their website, as ever that is who Q usually does a price comparison to, but if you go out their onto the 'real High Street' and the 'Interweb' you can find the same or similar designs cheaper. As Q always says 'always do your research', wonder how many orders they have lot that way!

Sorry, for the diatribe didn't realise it was going to be such a long post!

Who will present the premiere Joules show?

I just had a quick look, with over £100 for a parka,I can't see me being interested. I will have a look see just in case I miss anything.:wink:

I received a card from Q last week telling me about the range. Can't imagine why as I buy very little from Q these days.

Its a very horsey, country set style. Not really for me and it is expensive too. It reminds me of the hunting, shooting fishing brigade. I see a lot of what I call "yummy mummies" wearing it as well as middle age women. The striped tops with gilet and wellies seems to be the iconic Joules look.

Jill Franks will present won't she, as she is never off?Although having said that I haven't seen her when trawling through 'Ekk Day'.I have some Joules pieces which I like but I am not Middle England Country set!The cotton sweaters wash & wear well & keep their shape.I have a hooded waterproof coat which is never off my back these days!

The brand never appealed to me as my only knowledge of it was from a couple of woman (28 going on 67 IYKWIM) who wore their polo shirts. Now I detest polo shirts on women so that was never going to entice me.

However a couple of weeks ago I was away and went into their shop and was surprised that they actually had things I might be interested in. I thought the prices a bit high, they did have some good bargains but those were in huge sizes so I didn't get anything but I was interested enough to consider calling in every time I was in the area.

I would have thought Jackie or Katy presenting.

I like the look of the shorter wellies but the dog and flower motifs are a bit twee to me .Of course I'm not middle England I'm East End so that's probably why. I will stick with my Dunlops for dog walking.

Given the description of the brand, I'm afraid I'd see Debbie as too downmarket for Joules, as is her dressingroom buddy Chloe. I'd think Jackie Kabler, Claire Sutton, Kathy Tayler or Katy Pullinger more credible. You couldn't have Ms Huntley doing it - Joules are well-recognised on the DHS... how could she stand there and decry the high street with a straight face?

Latest posts

Back