Who is that woman on this Morning Show?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just a thought, but I wonder if AY shouts this much at her husband.. If so, then she must be a right pain in the a*se to live with.. Bet shes lovely to her horsies though :wave2:

I don't mind Kathy but agree that she does tend to wander off topic quite a bit. She is down to earth though and I prefer that to the more self indulgent style of some other shopping tv presenters.

Alison Young has a voice which could shatter glass at times. However, I do find some of her tips useful and maybe I have a masochistic nature but I have grown to like her. I think I would miss Alison if she left, she has become part of the QVC institution for me. I do understand her critics though!

Oh, I'm really upset - I like to watch Kathy Tayler! She is so honest and without the airs and graces and put on overpowering opinions of some of the other presenters. I can see that she sometimes comes accross a bit flustered but does it really matter? I much prefer her presenting than listening to some of the hard sell or overinflated self opinions of others. :talking:

I think Kathy's great, she's probably my favourite presenter in a way. She's very down to earth and sincere, and very honest, and you can tell she's always trying her best to give us as good a picture as possible of whatever she's presenting, whether she's well prepared or not. This becomes most apparent when she presents fashion - instead of deluding herself (like certain others :cheeky:) and giving us the wrong impression in the process, she says honestly and truthfully which size she's wearing and whether or not it actually fits her. I think this is most useful......or I would if I actually had any interest in buying clothes from QVC, which I don't.

I think Kathy's great, she's probably my favourite presenter in a way. She's very down to earth and sincere, and very honest, and you can tell she's always trying her best to give us as good a picture as possible of whatever she's presenting, whether she's well prepared or not. This becomes most apparent when she presents fashion - instead of deluding herself (like certain others :cheeky:) and giving us the wrong impression in the process, she says honestly and truthfully which size she's wearing and whether or not it actually fits her. I think this is most useful......or I would if I actually had any interest in buying clothes from QVC, which I don't.

yes I agree - I often heard her say I'm wearing a med but would be happier in large and I'm a 16 for example.She is honest which is nice.

Um, now this is, ah, well, er, erm, whoops, it's just dropped down here, er, right, now this beautiful green, or rather, red, top, er, skirt, would be just ooops, it's fallen off the hanger, oh, er, oops, the hanger's broken...Anyway, as I was, er, saying, um, the item number is 342...er, no, it's 197, er, oh, no, that's the last item number, anyway, now this would go with, um, well, anything, really, and as you can see, it's erm, ah, yes, it is, isn't it, it's as you say, Kim, I mean, Michelle, oh, sorry, I meant to say, Dennis, it's um, ah, very flattering if you're on the larger, well, not larger, but, um, well, possibly smaller, side, and bear um in mind er that er, ooops, I've just dropped that glass, um, well, anyway, right, yes, where where we? Yes, it also erm, ah, um, comes in purple, no, orange, or is it black? Um, er, ah, ooops, erm, yes, don't um miss er out, it's very memorable, er, now which one was it, the cream vest, er cami, er, um...Anyway, er, on to the next, whoops, item, ah, um, well, er....

Um, now this is, ah, well, er, erm, whoops, it's just dropped down here, er, right, now this beautiful green, or rather, red, top, er, skirt, would be just ooops, it's fallen off the hanger, oh, er, oops, the hanger's broken...Anyway, as I was, er, saying, um, the item number is 342...er, no, it's 197, er, oh, no, that's the last item number, anyway, now this would go with, um, well, anything, really, and as you can see, it's erm, ah, yes, it is, isn't it, it's as you say, Kim, I mean, Michelle, oh, sorry, I meant to say, Dennis, it's um, ah, very flattering if you're on the larger, well, not larger, but, um, well, possibly smaller, side, and bear um in mind er that er, ooops, I've just dropped that glass, um, well, anyway, right, yes, where where we? Yes, it also erm, ah, um, comes in purple, no, orange, or is it black? Um, er, ah, ooops, erm, yes, don't um miss er out, it's very memorable, er, now which one was it, the cream vest, er cami, er, um...Anyway, er, on to the next, whoops, item, ah, um, well, er....

Cracking spoof, iclaudipuss:giggle::giggle::clapping::clapping::giggle::giggle:

hilarious post -but unfortunately for Kathy its all to true- they should get rid

Who is that woman presenting the morning show??!! (Thursday 10/09/09) she is soo annoying, she makes Mavis Riley seem positive! This woman umms and aahhs, gulps, starts to talk, pauses, talks, hesistant chit chat goes off at a tangent! the way she talks is like a sunday driver crawling down a country lane - doing 15mph, deciding which is the turn off for the A301110 to Fartington in the Wolds! She is unwatchable! so i have turned over to, wait for it.....Radio 2!!!! anything to erase that voice of hers!!!.... Who is that woman and how come she got a job presenting on QVC? I wouldnt mind if they replaced her with one of the chipmunks from Alvin and the Chipmunks!!!! and thats saying something! lol Sorry for the rant, but i needed to get it off my chest. She has upset my chi! lol. xxxxxx

Sounds like Kathy Tayler:thinking2:

Harsh but with a some truth in it. Still like her and wouldn't want her to leave QVC (unless she wants to). I find the older I get, I'm becoming more and more forgetful and I'm probably a little bit like Kathy! xxx

Rather her bumbling, than AY's shrieking, JR's body over presentation and under estimating, the two CS's taking down to us in different ways...and not to mention everyone's hard sell.....most of the time I have on in the background and turn it up when I want to hear it...otherwise they all drive me mad at some time or other

I love Kathy, but that was sooooooooo funny!! :clapping:

How did you get hold of this transcript??

Yo you are spot on! Kathy seems such a nice person, but she is getting more muddled every day, sometimes I feel embarrassed for her .

Iclaudipuss - you have her bang on! thats exactly right !lol

I like Kathy. OK so she stumbles over her words sometimes but heck, don't we all when we're nervous and aware that there are people who will critisize us watching our every move?

Am watching her now with Uri Geller and she is great, really animated and clearly interested in what he has to say which, lets be honest, is a feat in itself!!

Latest posts

Back