Who is that woman on this Morning Show?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Kathy had been using the diet tsv range and her hair seems slightly longer now. I remember her being very honest and telling us all that QVC bosses had told her that she needed to improve on the appearance side of things and so she seems to be making more of an effort.

I do think she's a struggle to watch sometimes, but it usually depends on how much preparation she's done for a certain product I think as some shows are worse than others :D I do think she seems very down to earth and friendly though !!

I've always liked Kathy, but agree her constantly stumbling over her words can get very tedious - she also seems to reply to the voices in her ear, rather than just listening to what they are telling her, which can make her delivery rather disjointed as she can appear to be having side conversations with the production team whilst presenting items.

She is looking nicer these days, with her hair a bit longer, but if it is due to an edict from the Qvc bosses, you would hope that the same thing had been said to Jill Franks and Alison Young as they both often appear badly presented. But I have a sneaking suspicion that they have spoken to Kathy because of her size. If so, that would seem to be another bad policy on Qvc's part as I would think that Kathy, at size 16, is much more representative of their target market.

Latest posts

Back