Who in their right mind???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know not everyone enjoys cooking - and I have in the past purchased foodstuffs from QVC and I have been disappointed every single time! I once bought three cakes from that Seriously Scrumptious or whatever it was called - they were awful, along with Lime Tree Pantry.

I do enjoy cooking and I've learnt that it's far better to just drag yourself off the sofa and make it yourself. It's fresh, it tastes better and it saves you money!! Everyones a winner (apart from QVC who will have a glut of frozen cakes to shift) I can make a cheescake, a really good proper one, for about a fiver - there's nothing to it! Talk about QVC making money out of old rope.

:)

Lotte reminds me of Lulu Guiness. Completely out of touch with the real world. It made me laugh when she said that she liked to have a glass or two of champagne when her friends came over to have with their cake. My friends are lucky if they get a cuppa and a rich tea.

I for one wouldn't pay the p&p let alone the £30 for the cheesecakes. Even if the cheesecakes were megga big I couldn't justify spending that much on a treat.

Oh I dunno - they're a good size, at least a good mouthful in each one for Mrs J.

I think this would pass for a balanced diet for Mrs James - one in each hand...
fat.gif

Wuvs ya really Mrs james... :cow:

The cakes looked lovely but I would hope so at that price! I's want them handmade & personally delivered by a Michelin starred pastry chef for that price & even then I'd baulk at the price! lol
Had a look at the M&S ones petpixie put a link up to in #5, now they are not beyond reason for a special 'treat'! 1.5 kilos of cake, yeah, I could cope with that! :20:

QVC have lost the plot if they ever had it in the firt place !
Folk losing there jobs left right and centre and all they do is put the most expensive tanzanite on topped with exorbitantly priced cakes!!! QVC GET REAL!!!!

Ah well, no 35 quid gateaux for me sadly but not to worry - darling daughter has just turned up with a real credit crunch bargain - 800g of misshapen chocs (nice ones too they are, milk/white/dark with lovely centres etc.!) for the princely sum of £1.37! Beat that QVC! :9:

Aldi make the most delicious desserts, including cheesecakes, for about £3.

Mind you, you could always have your cake and eat it with QVC - then tell them you didn't like it.

Lotte reminds me of Lulu Guiness. Completely out of touch with the real world. It made me laugh when she said that she liked to have a glass or two of champagne when her friends came over to have with their cake. My friends are lucky if they get a cuppa and a rich tea.

Yes! She reminds me of Lulu Guiness!

must admit, i was licking my lips and trying not to think of my hips when the profiteroles were on.....i reckon i could polish of 50 in a sitting ;) And i wuvs you too, BC....

I think anyone who really loves off their food might, especially the lady that was selling it.

But if you have too many Mrs J you won't be able to fit into that lovely gear you bought from the Spring Fashion day!:TEA:

Latest posts

Back