Which Top Coat/Quick Dry is Best?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My favourite top coat is Jessica - one coat of the Top priority and then one coat of the Brilliance and your varnish has a superb shine and stays on for ages (get it from ebay). It also keeps well and you can use it all up without it going sticky. I find the opi one is ok the first two or three times then it is useless as it goes all gloopy.

Another vote for Seche Vite here, but am tempted to try the Nails Inc next time.

Seche Vite is useless imo, the very best ever ... is ... Barielle Ultra Speed Manicure Extender hoowoo

I use OPI Rapid Dry Top Coat & find it fab.Generally use their Rapid Dry quick spray afterwards,too.
Sometimes I use Nail Envy as a top coat,too.
Might give Seche Vite a try whenever I get through my horde :43:

I have used the opi and like others have said i also found it went thick and gloopy after a few times of using it . I now use Seche Vite , so far so good

My vote has to be for Seche Vite, but then I haven't tried the Nails Inc. one & now I'm intrigued. The beauty of Seche Vite is that it can be put on with the polish still wet. It does thicken in the bottle quicker than some others. Also I find the bottle design isn't brilliant. The brush is just that bit too short when you're getting nearer the bottom so you have to tilt it to load the brush properly. That can be a bit tricky when your nails are wet, but then I'm a clutz! I'd still recommend it, but I wanted to give you a full picture. By the way, OPI chip skip is great. Wouldn't be without it!

i've got the bottle of Thinner you can buy for Seche Vite, just a few drops take it back to the right consistency & it will also work on any polish that may have gone gloopy (without altering the colour/drying etc).

a large blob of blu-tack does wonders as a bottle holder, hands free & just the angle of dangle that you need!

Thanks for that, Lexxy. I use OPI nail lacquer thinner with mine!;) The tip with the blu tack is genius though.:D I'm definitely going to try that when my current bottle gets low.

wish we still had the thanks button on shopping telly as I have wanted to know opinions about top coats since Thursday when the OPI shows were on.
So thanks everyone. I shall try the seche vite - thats if there`s any left on ebay. lol :1:

wish we still had the thanks button on shopping telly as I have wanted to know opinions about top coats since Thursday when the OPI shows were on.
So thanks everyone. I shall try the seche vite - thats if there`s any left on ebay. lol :1:

Soots, I got a bottle of Seche Vite from Boots last week. I did not realise they sold it. It was around £8.00

Dry Nails on TV

saw this thread, couldn't resist as I've tried so many top-coats throughout my usual 3 minute panic manicure before going to air - most do the job, but Seche Vite is my favourite, too.

Latest posts

Back